Chapter 14

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 14

Dongho POV

I opened the door to the dorm and walked in. Where should I leave her? Kevin Hyung’s room? My room?

After several minutes of trying to figure out which room to put her in, I decided to put her in my room in case something happens. Why do I care for her this much? Aish… whatever

I walked into my room and placed her down on the bed while putting the blanket on top of her. I then went to get some water to clear up her wounds. I came back into the room with 2 towels, I placed one on her forehead and the other one I started to wipe off the blood. I put a tweety bandage on her face and hand.

After that I wanted to go get my game to play, but as I stood up someone grabbed my hand. I looked back.

‘Don’t leave me… Kevin Oppa save me…’ She mumbled as she tightened the grip on my hand.
‘Fine, I won’t leave. For your information, Shin Dongho was the one who saved you’ I whispered and sat back down.

I started to study her face because I got bored.

*She’s quite pretty. Kinda like my type*  I thought while looking at her face. I suddenly grew tired and my eyes started to close.  Eventually everything went black.

-Back to the lounge’

Kevin POV

Jieun… Jieun… Jieun. Her name kept ringing in my head.

‘Hey Kevin! How has it been doing? Miss me?’ She said while smiling. That caused me to get out of my day dreaming mode.
‘Um… Hey! I’ve been great! Of course I missed you! Haven’t seen you in ages!’ I said smiling bitterly.

(Jieun was Kevin’s Ex-Girlfriend)

‘Oh, I got to go! See you around! Maybe go out for dinner some day?’ She said and waved.
‘Oh, alright… Sure…  Bye’ I smiled and waved at her.

I sat back down on the sofa and thought of old memories when I was with jieun… Good times…  I then realised Nancy isn’t down yet. What’s taking her so long? I decided to call her.

Nancy POV

Uhh.. My head hurts. My arm stings. Wait.. didn’t I just get a couple of minuted ago? I tried to sit up but something was heavy on me. I looked down and saw a guy’s head sleeping peacefully while sitting on a chair.

‘Kevin?’ I mumbled the guy turned towards my direction so now his facing me.

Wait… It can’t be. Shin Dongho? I was confused and looked around the room. Its not my house. I must be in U-KISS’s dorm…

I was in deep thoughts when suddenly

-RING DING DONG-

My phone started ringing loudly.

‘!’ I quickly grabbed my phone and answered it. It was Kevin oppa.

‘Hello?’
‘Ahh, Nancy-ah where are you? Why are you taking so long? Did something happen?’ he asked all those in one go.
‘Oh yeah.. I’m sorry oppa… I suddenly realised I got something else to do… Maybe next time? Sorry’
‘Oh, It’s okay! I’ll head back up then! Bye!’ He said and suddenly hung up

Oh no… I think Kevin Oppa’s sad.

Kevin POV

‘Oh, it’s okay! I’ll head back up then Bye!’ I said quickly then hung up. I got a tiny bit sad about it. Well maybe more sad. Okay.. Very sad… I have to understand! She needs to work on her studies! I thought as I started to walk to the lift.

--

That’s it for today! Your comments made me update! Wasn’t planning to update today, but I saw the comments! Enjoy~

I know its boring at the moment… but it will soon get better!

Kevin’s heading back up! Will he see Nancy lying on Dongho’s bed? What is he going to do?