Chapter 16

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 16

KE~ another chapter! ^^ I MIGHT update tomorrow if I’m not busy. It’s not a promise!

--

Dongho POV

Oh yeah its my turn to cook dinner, it should be fine leaving her in there right? What is she can’t breathe. Aish… Who cares.

‘ Right Hyung, I’ll go out and cook the dinner. Please get out of my room.’ I said lazily
‘Ya, Dongho it’s not only your room, its Soohyun hyung’s too!’
‘Hmm… Yeah Yeah. Hyung, Please just get out of OUR room then’  I replied trying to be energetic.

I pushed Hyung out of the room and I walked out of the room too. I pushed hyung till he was on the couch.
‘Oh, Hyung I forgot something from my room! Just wait!’ I shouted from the kitchen.

I quickly ran back into the room, not forgetting to close the door first. I ran to the wardrobe and opened the door a bit. I thought I saw an angel sitting here sleeping. Oh what am I thinking! I opened the door a tiny bit so she could have some air.

I then walked out and locked the rooms door. Incase The hyung’s get in.

-SKIP Dongho cooking dinner & Also U-KISS came back to the dorm!- 

(They were eating dinner)

‘Ah, Dongho how is your studies?’ Soohyun Hyung asked me.
‘Good.’ I simply replied as I shoved the food into my mouth and chewed it quickly.
‘HEY LOOK! DONGHO IS’NT BEING A HAMSTER TODAY!’  Kiseop Hyung shouted. Oh right I wasn’t, why? I think I was trying to eat as fast as I could too…
‘I want to be different today’ That was all I said
- Conversations continue for around 15 minutes-
‘I’m finished, going to shower now!’ Soohyun hyung suddenly said while standing up with his cup in his hand. I didn’t care and continued to eat.

‘YAH! DONGHO! WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!’ Hyung shouted across the dorm. Oh right…  I locked it. I finished off my rice and ran to the room. I unlocked it and gave hyung a smile.  I turned around and began to walk back to the lounge when hyung grabbed my wrist.

‘Dongho-ah, you never locked the door. How come you locked it today?’ … What if he finds out…
‘Oh just for fun. Ah, hyung do you want me to get your clothes for you? I’ll go get it!’ I beamed.
‘Maknae’s doing something for his hyung! YAY! Okay, just get me a wife beater and shorts.’ Hyung said as he started to walk to the bathroom. Aish… look at that hyung.

Soohyun POV

(YAY! Finally his POV! I missed his POV’s)

Maknae doing stuff for us voluntarily. That’s new. He must be in a good mood or hiding something. Meh, so sticky I need a shower!

Dongho POV

I got the clothes for hyung and checked on Nancy. Still in dream world. I walked out and closed the door. Went to the bathroom and gave hyung his clothes and went back into OUR room.

I opened and saw Kevin hyung standing in front of my wardrobe about to open it. I ran to the door and stopped him.

‘HYUNG! WHEN DID YOU COME IN?! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK!’ I shouted furiously. I think I shocked Kevin hyung a bit.
‘Oh Dongho, I ran out of wife beater’s just needed one’ He said half calm and half scared
‘Could’ve asked…’ I mumbled.
‘I didn’t need to ask the other times and you didn’t mind’ Hyung was right. The other times I didn’t care at all. But whatever, I thought of a excuse.
‘Hyung, I’m growing up you know’ I replied softly.
‘Aigoo, our Maknae’s growing up~’ Kevin hyung beamed as he ruffled my hair.
‘Don’t touch’ Was all I said and pushed Hyung out.
‘I’ll get it for you. Just wait’ I said as I closed the door. I walked back in and grabbed it and gave it to hyung.

-Sleep TIME!-

I walked backed into the room and saw Soohyun hyung sleeping. I tippy toed to the wardrobe and looked at Nancy.  I poked her and she jumped and started to wake up. She looked at me with her little eyes. They were so cute!

‘Yah, we have to get out now’ I whispered to her.
‘Ughh… Lazy…’ Was all she said and started to sleep again. Aish this girl! I slid one of my hands under her legs and one on her neck. I carried her out of the wardrobe and started to walk out the room to the front door so I could get her home.  I looked around the dorm for people. Coast clear. I started to walk out.  
Finally arrived at her apartment. Phew. I put her down and searched for her keys. Ah HA! I opened the door and walked in. I carried her into her room and placed her down. I was about to leave when she pulled me onto the bed.
‘Teddy…Don’t leave. Where are… you going? I don’t… want to be alone…’ She mumbled. Uhh.. What now? She was hugging me so tightly it was warm so I didn’t want to leave. I just stayed there and I eventually fell asleep.

(20 minutes later!)

Kevin POV

AHH! So thirsty! Need water! I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. While I was there I heard footsteps coming closer. GHOST? Mummy! Help me! I hid in the bottom of the counter. While I saw a person holding a girl with long hair in his hands. AHHH! I wanted to scream but something tells me I shouldn’t.

The ‘Ghost’ walked out of the door and closed it. I quickly ran to Soohyun Hyung’s room to tell him. I got there and opened the door. I looked at Dongho’s bed. Nothing. I looked in the wardrobe, it was messy and it looked like someone sat on his clothes. Was it Dongho that walked out? Could it be Nancy?

I ran to Nancy’s apartment and knocked. No reply. I pushed the door knob and it was opened. I walked in and looked around. No one. I walked into her room.  I saw a man’s back. I got suspicious and went near it. Dongho… Nancy…

--

Ha! Cliff hanger ^^ DEN DEN DEN! Whats going to happen next! Im sorry its so boring! :( Please wait till good things come. This story won't end in a LOOONG time! I got heaps of idea's in my mind!