Chapter 22

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 22

Oh WOAHSHIES~ gained 2 subbies over night~ Thank you so berry very much! I love you all ~ Over 1000 Views! ~ WOOPIDIDOOO~  But no comments? Okay :(

Oh, did I tell you. This year, I will try and update as much as possible.

--

Still Nancy POV

‘Oh! You can! Oh! Not only that! You get to be in their new…’ Manager Oppa started but trailed off.

‘Huh? In their new what…?’ I asked while urking my eyebrows. The photographer and Manager Oppa started whispering to each other.  I stood there looking at them while wiggling my brows up and down. 

‘Um… if you agree, you get to be in U-KISS’s new variety show. Which we are planning at the moment. Like the variety show, will show how they will cope with a girl in their dorm, and daily lives.’

WOAH, WOAH THERE. Me. IDOL. Variety show?

‘Wait, Manager Oppa. Pinch me’ I said while turning to the side so my arm is facing him.
‘Eh? Nancy-ah. Why?’ He asked while backing away a step.
‘Oh just do it Oppa.’ I said impatiently.
‘Ughh… Fine.’ –Pinch-
‘OW!’ So this wasn’t a dream. I’m going to be in a variety show and me famous.

Woohoo~ -Inserts dance-

‘Okay, I’ll do it!’ I shouted while punching my hand into the air. The chuckled at my action.

‘GREAT! We’re going to keep it a secret from the boys. They’re going to have a surprise~. Oh right! You have to move into the dorm with them too. The variety show will last around 3-6 months. Depending on its ratings. Okay?’ He said while giving me a piece of paper stating the recording times and such

Waaaaaait ! Move in?

‘Oppa, did you just say… Move into the dorm with them? But I live right next door or so!’ I gave him my best puppy eyes.

‘Nah-ah, you’re moving in. No buts. What if some stalker fan tries to do something to you. I’m not risking it’. He shot back with his ‘new’ accent.

*sigh*

‘Okay fine, where will I sleep then?’ I asked him with my back slouched.
‘OH! You will be with one of the members. Don’t worry, I won’t let you sleep in Soohyun’s or Eli’s room. They’re –fake cough-‘ got me?

‘Ah.. AH! I get you’ I said while nodding.

‘So it might be; Kiseop, AJ, Hoon, Kevin or Dongho! Now let’s go! We’re going to start filming on Monday!’ He beamed and started to walk out with the photographer.

I nodded and followed. I just hope I get into Kevin Oppa’s room.

Kevin POV

I sat on Eli’s stomach while tweeting away with KISSme’s. Then I realised it’s taking Nancy so long. I wanted to go and find her but I saw her coming out and holding a piece of paper.

Hmm… I wonder what’s that.

I walked up to her, ‘ Nancy~, what’s that?’ I asked her by pointing towards the paper. She looked at it and hid it behind her back.

‘Oh? Nothing! Just some school work that you’re not suppose to see~ Embarrassing you know’ she said with an eye smile.

‘Oh is that so… Alright then! Lets gogogo~’ I beamed then pulled her hand towards the van.

(skip a/n:School Holidays for her RMB IT!)-DAY OF VARIETY SHOW~

_On schedules list-

1.       Go to the dorm and wake up the U-KISS members. One by one. The room you enter first will be your room. Good luck finding your new roommate!

--

Looks like she has to find it ;) will she be able to be in a room that is safe?