Chapter 33

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 33

I feel like the story is progressing so slowly… Maybe I should make it faster? Tell me what you think!

--

Author POV

Soohyun started to lean into her, for their ‘passionate’ kiss. He was receiving a reaction he didn’t really like. The reactions consisted of, huge eyes that are about to burst and punching the doors.

Nancy POV

“Oppa, do we stop? Looks like they’re going to break down the door if we don’t. “I whispered as he neared my lips.

“Don’t worry; they’re too innocent and weak to break down a heavy door. Even if they do, they’ll hurt you. I don’t think they want you to be hurt” He whispered back with a smirk on his face. As soon as he finished, he held my head and spun me down and kissed the corner of my lips. Not touching my lips at all. He was giving an illusion that he was really kissing me.

Dongho POV

OH THAT IS IT!

I called over the waiter impatiently and gave him a signal to unlock the door. Once it was unlocked, I jumped in and grabbed her, gave Soohyun hyung a deep hateful stare and ran out of the restaurant.

I don’t know how long we were running, but I couldn’t care less. I was dragging her and soon we arrived at the famous Eiffel tower.

eiffel-tower.jpg

 

I stopped and made her bump into me. Earning a groan from her. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes that are now full with anger.

“SHIN. DONG.HO! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING DRAGGING ME ALL THE WAY HERE WITHOUT EVEN RESTING ONCE! UGHHHH I HATE YOU!!!!” She raged at me while catching her breath. She hates me now, but then she’ll love me later :)

“Sorry! I’ll buy you lollies later okay? LOTS AND LOTS OF LOLLIES!” I tried making her smile, and it worked.

“OKAY OKAY! LOLLIES LOLLIES!” She jumped around like a little kid. It was so cute!

“Next time though. Today, can we just walk around… please?” I asked bashfully.

“Walk? Nah-ah. I’m tired, you can walk by yourself, and I’ll go back to the hotel. BYE!” She turned around and began walking. NONO, she can’t go.

“Ahh… You’re tired? I’ll piggyback you, just don’t go.” I pulled her back and leaned down. She looked at me confused but jumped onto my back anyways.

I decided to have a little fun and ran towards the end of the fountain.

“Oh, don’t you like Kevin hyung? That means you’re a fish right? Fishies need to be in water, not out on land.” I cheekily smiled as I lowered her down to the water, making her hair touch it a tiny bit.

“YAHYAHYAHH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I’M NOT A FISH! I LIKE HIM; IT DOESN’T MEAN I’M A FISH!” I heard my heart shattering; she just confessed that she liked him. I guess I’ll have to try harder. I smiled bitterly.

“I’m joking laa~ don’t take it too seriously.”  I sighed and continued walking.

Nancy POV

After the water thing thing, he started to walk again. Why is he being so kind to me these days? Why did Soohyun say he was my lover boy?  Last time I checked, we weren’t in good condition.

“Donghooooo~ Did you take drugs?” I asked peeking at his face.

“What? I’m a good boy, I don’t take drugs. Except medicine if I’m sick”

“Hmm… Why are you so nice these days? Are you planning something?” I eyed him

“Pshh, what? You don’t want me to be nice to you? People can change you know.” He replied confidently

“Oh really? What made you change?”

Dongho POV

“Oh really? What made you change?” How would I answer that?

“Umm… ahh… a fortune teller tells me to be nicer to people. THAT’S IT! THAT’S THE REASON! YIPYIP!” I uneasily replied. I could tell she didn’t buy it, she left it there anyways. It got pretty silent afterwards and it was also getting late and cold.

“He-e-y, its getting pretty cold out here. Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?” I requested, but received no reply. Weird… I shoot her a bit and also received no reaction. I approached a nearby bench and let her down. She was sleeping. Cute… 

I caressed her cheek like I was touching a very precious stone.

“Why… Can’t you see I’m falling for you…? Can’t you pick me instead of him? Can’t you give me a chance to be the boy of your dreams? I’m sorry for being so cruel to you… I love you…” I confessed whole-heartily. Lifting half of the weight off my shoulders. Half because I’m not able to confess when she’s awake.

Nancy POV

I heard everything… I was just pretending to sleep so we could go back to the hotel. I never expected it… I’ll try Dongho, but I haven’t promised you anything…

Author POV

Soon they were back at the hotel, Nancy still on Dongho’s back. He seemed like he was never tired. The ‘couple’ entered the room, greeted by a some sort angry but nervous Kevin. Dongho greeted him and laid her down on the bed.

Kevin POV

By the time they arrived, I was furious but worried for Nancy’s well-being. She seemed to be asleep, I sighed in relief knowing she was safe.

“Dongho, I need to talk to you. Can you come out for a few minutes?” I asked him as he laid her onto the bed. He nodded and we both began to walk outside towards the streets of paris.

“I know you like her, but she seems to like me. Don’t compete with me” I got straight to the point, it was so unlike me.  I saw his eyes look up and gave me a misleading stare.

“Hyung, I’m not going to give up on her. I will be willing to compete with you for her.” He replied confidently, and surprisingly not cockily. I laughed at his little statement.

“Alright, if you want to compete then fine. Lets compete for her love, whoever wins her heart and makes her confess to them first wins. Okay?” I suggested

“Let’s add a little spice to it, win her heart without touching her.”

“Deal.” “Deal.”

Let the competition begin.

--

KEKEKE!~ DONE