Chapter 30

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 30

Boo, I haven’t updated for a long time. Sorry, got carried away with Chinese New Year! I got Alexander’s album though~ FINALLY!

Oh & I’m back at school. Oh no D:.Now that I am in a higher grade, it means more studying. Please bear with me.  I think I’ll be able to write on the weekends and Friday hopefully.

Anyways, on the brighter side. Some fanfic writers wanted to be my friend! I was SO Happy!!

I ALSO GAINED SUBSCRIBERS,  FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER. *Happy Dance* Thank you so much!~

--

Dongho POV

It’s now their turn. Right when they stepped in and sat down. I ran in and the instructor closed the door.

MWAHAHAHA! I shall block them

Kevin POV

We went in and sat down, I was so happy to be able to sit alone with Nancy on the carriage. My moments of happiness didn’t last long when I acknowledged an old man RUN into the carriage. Huh? How can an old man run like that?

Mr old man just ruined it. Oh wells.

Author POV

So the seating arrangements were, Nancy & Kevin sitting in front of each other. While the ‘old man’ sat next to Nancy.

The carriage began to turn. Nancy and Kevin were talking and giggling meanwhile the old man just grunted.

Nancy POV

Kevin and I were talking about our love lives. It wasn’t really that interesting because both of us didn’t really have a first love.

Kevin POV

‘I wish you to be my first love’ I mumbled under my breath.

‘Huh?’ She looked at me curiously. So cute!

‘HUH?! I didn’t say anything’ I lied. She nodded. PHEW!

Dongho POV

PSHHHHH! I HEARD THAT KEVIN HYUNG! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO CHEESY!

I tried to hold my laughter in. Luckily I kept my laughter to myself.

Kevin POV

We soon arrived on the top of the Ferris wheel. This is it. I’m going to do it!

I leaned in to kiss her…

Our lips were centimetres apart.

*COUGHCOUGH* KIDDOS IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, MIND IF YOU DO IT SOMEWHERE PRIVATE *COUGHCOUGH*

I turned to look at the grandpa beside me, uhhh I was so close!

Dongho

AH HA! ED!

Luckily my voice can change into grandpa. HEHEHE!

Nancy POV

HE TRIED TO KISS ME. OMGOSH SDJOUFSDHFSDO

AHHH!

Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani HEY!

Sarangee keureokke neon manmanhani HEY!

Nawaeui chueokee neon manmanhani

Keureokke modeungeh da manmanhani

Huh? My ringtone isn’t like that. I looked at Kevin Oppa, it wasn’t his phone either.

So… The only person left is Grandpa. It was ringing and vibrating in his pocket, but he isn’t picking it up.

halapoji, your phone is ringing.’ I whispered to him, He didn’t seem to hear me so I repeated again.

‘halapoji, your  phone  is  ringing’ I repeated but this time slower.

‘Aish, I KNOW!’ The grandpa screamed.

Wait… How come it sounds like Dongho?

Dongho POV

*** *** OH GOSH! I FORGOT ABOUT MY VOICE! DAMN WHO EVER IS CALLING! Aww man…

I took out my phone and looked at the caller. Suzy. SUZY?! I TAKE BACK MY SWEARING!

AWW MAN! I MISSED THE CALL!

Kevin POV

I looked at the halapoji confusingly. He is so weird… But when I heard his voice, he really sounded like Dongho.

I turned back to Nancy. She was eyeing the halapoji closely. I think she suspects him too.

I took my phone out and texted Nancy

‘Nancy-ah, don’t you think he sounded like Dongho?’

A few seconds later, she replied back saying she does.

Not only did I receive her text, I received another text from Soohyun Hyung saying Dongho is missing.

I told Nancy to make a conversation about the U-KISS members going to BBQ without Dongho because his missing.

Soon our plan started.

‘Oppa, Soohyun oppa just texted me saying were going to BBQ without Dongho because they can’t find him. Is that okay?

‘Oh? They can’t find Dongho? That’s too bad then… His going to miss all the meat.’ I spoke sarcastically while eyeing the ‘halapoji’

Dongho POV

‘YAH! REALLY? GOING WITHOUT ME?! SERIOUSLY?! HOW COULD THEY?!’ I blurted out.

They looked at me nodding. Wait… What?

‘YAH!!! SHIN DONGHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!!!’ Kevin hyung shouted. Oh crap… First time Hyung looks pissed… I’m dead! HELP ME!

--

Sorry! Heres your update