Mystery Girl

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 12

Ahh, this will be the last chapter for the week or 2, I have my exams coming up );

--

Nancy POV

I opened my apartment and immediately lied down on the couch. Such a tiring day!

I was about to go and shower then eat and do homework but suddenly

YEOGI NEVERLAND A – A – A- A – A (A/N I don’t know how much times they say the A)

WOAH! I immediately jumped and flew off the couch onto the floor and hitting my head on the table!

‘ Ouchie’  ); I started rubbing my head while searching for my phone in my bag.

‘Yoboseyo? ‘ I said in my sad voice because of my head
‘Aww, you’re not happy hearing my voice? I’m sad now’ The voice replied. I didn’t know who it was because it was a private number.
‘Whos this?’ I immediately asked scared it was going to be a pedo
‘Its your amazing oppa’ When did I have a oppa that is so weird…
‘Well, amazing oppa mind to tell me your name or else I would think you’re a little pedo trying to do something to a amazing little girl that’s about to call the police’ I said sarcasticly
‘OHOH OKAY! Its your kevin oppa!’ Kevin Oppa? When did he get my number? He is amazing though ^^
‘Did you call yourself amazing oppa? Ewwwwy – pretends to vomit-‘
‘HEY! I am awesome );’
‘ NUH UH, I won’t admit it until you buy me crepes kekeke’ Another excuse to be with him ^^.
‘oh crepes! OKAY!’  I started squealing inside because of excitement.
‘YAY! Oh yeh how did you get my number?’ I asked curioused and lost
‘AH, remember I was taking you to school you were daydreaming and then I took your phone and called mine to get your number’ Woah so smart..
‘Ohh, could’ve asked oppa instead of taking my phone… WAIT DID YOU SEE ANYTHING?!’ I shouted the last bit, was scared he mightve searched into my photos and notes! Wait he couldn’t do that right?
‘Nope, was I suppose to see something?’ He replied in a weird way
‘of course not! TUH! Theres nothing for you to see anyways’ I said in a very convincing way. Im such a great liar, I should be a actress one day!

There was awkward silence on the phone…
‘Umm, hey are you busy today we could go and get the crepes today if you want’ Kevin oppa suddenly asked
‘REALLY?! oh im not busy! Kekeke. Lets go now!’
‘Okay ^^, lets meet at the louge in 10 minutes okay?’
‘OH OH OKAY’ I replied singing to the lee hyori song
‘HAHAHA! See you there’
‘Okay bye!’

Our conversation ended and I started to get ready. MORE KEVIN TIME YAY! Aww crap have to get ready in 10 minutes!
 

~Down at the louge~

Kevin POV

I got there as soon as she hanged up on the phone. i wanted to see her so badly! Why am I being like this? So weird… it’s the first time I get this excited going somewhere. Well whatever kekeke, now I have to wait for the princess to come down. I went to the sofa and sat down.

Suddenly a figure appeared behind me and touched my shoulder. Ooo.. Is that nancy trying to scare me? I decided to scare her back by reacting faster. She came closer and closer… BOO! I immediately turned around and showed the RAWR position. The girl jumped and laughed. She wasn’t nancy but she looks so familiar. I was so shocked when I realised who it was… Jieun…

--

Kekeke, I added a twist to the story? Sorry I promised yesterday but something happened Lso here it is! Won’t be back till 2 weeks later.