Chapter 19

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 19

YERRRH! SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA! That means I can update so so much~~ Maybe even everyday if I’m not out! This fanfic has still MANY MANY chapters to go~ Okay~ Lets gogogo!

--

Kevin POV

I ran to my bag to get my phone. I quickly texted Nancy if she was okay with it. I’m so happy! I think this photo shoot is going to be the best!

To: Beautiful Nancy
From: Lovely Kevin Oppa

Nancy-ah! ~ My model suddenly disappeared LCan you come and be my model? Please?

As soon as I sent the text, she replied.

From: Nancy
To: Kevin Oppa

Modelling? I don’t know how to model… Are you sure you want me?

--

From Kevin Oppa
To: Nancy

It doesn’t matter! You’re the only girl that would fit perfectly with me.

--

Oh snap... is that too cheesy? Oh who cares ^_^ I’m cheesy Kevin to fans anyways.

Nancy POV

From Kevin Oppa
To: Nancy

It doesn’t matter! You’re the only girl that would fit perfectly with me. I’ll come and pick you up in 10 minutes. Get ready!

--

Oh my gosh! Did he really say that? My cheeks are heating up!

It’ s going to be the first time modelling! With Kevin Oppa too~

--

From: Nancy
To: Kevin Oppa

 Okayy~

--

Skip~

(In the car with Kevin and a pigeon driving)

‘Oppa, Do you know what concept it is?’ I asked him while he was looking out the window.  He looked like he was thinking hard about something so I poked him in the hips, which made him jump a little. I giggled as he pouted at me. It’s so cute!  

He looked at me with a curious look on his face.

Kevin POV

I was looking out the window. Thinking should I confess. Thinking how should I do it. Will she accept me?  Aish…  All these questions keep popping into my brain. I was in deep thoughts when

POKE! I jumped a little because It was ticklish. I turned around and saw Nancy giggling. It was so cute. I pouted at her and gave her a curious look on why she poked me.

--

EW chapter. I’ll update later in the day~ Goodbye for now~  OHOH and that’s where it all starts