Chapter 28

Who would you end up with?

 

 

Chapter 28

I’m back~ HURHUR~ Sorry for being away for 5 days. I’m sorry :(

OH! & Happy belated birthday LEEKISEOP~ I LOVE YOU~ Uzzlang くま!, LOL ~ >_< あいしてる。

aww man, the holidays made me forget my Japanese.

Enough of my nonsense

Yurp, Lets continue~

OH WAIT! DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE POSTER? AND BACKGROUND? HURR~ if you guise want one for your story. The link is in the foreword.

--

Chapter 28

Soohyun POV

Finally finished buying. 

I smiled and walked towards the building.

I saw a figure walking towards a bench then back into the building. What the heck?

Wait… Could it be…? Nancy?

Nah~ why would she be doing out there?

Whatever~ *skips to building* (A/N: Is it weird if leader soo soo skips? LOL)

 

Dongho POV

UGHH… So tired… Need meat.  

I’m only up to my 3rd lap,

Lack of sleep & 5 laps nonstop = super tired

I think I’m about to collapse any moment now.

Just 2 more laps to go

Nancy POV

Hmm… I need some fresh air.

I think going to just take a walk around the building.

*thump!*

Huh? What was that? I looked around and saw a boy on the floor.

OMO, did he faint?

I ran up to him. I couldn’t see his face so I tapped his back.

‘Excuse me, are you okay? Do you need help?’ I asked while turning to body around.

It’s Dongho. Aishh…

‘Yah, are you okay? Do you need water? I’ll go get you some wait here!’ I stood up but something pulled my leg.

‘Don’t go, stay with me… Please…’ I heard him say softly.

I sat back down and looked at him. His quite cute.

AIYA~ WHAT AM I THINKING?

‘Yah, Shin Dongho. We need to get back in. You’re going to get sick.’ I said while moving him up so he could sit.

‘Not now… I’m tired’ He said as he dropped onto my shoulder.

Ahh… so heavy! I guess I have to carry him then.

‘Yah, get on my back.’ I said while pushing him off me. This is a complete waste of energy, because as soon as I push him up he falls down again but this time harder.

‘OFFT!’  We both fell onto the floor. Now he is on top of me. What is this?

Dongho POV

So comfortable~ I wish this could last forever.

I was already awake after she called me, but I decided to make her care for me.

She has to anyways. She made me run laps remember? Or was it more than that? Meh whatever.

Nancy POV

I could hear giggling next to my ear.

Shin. Dong. Ho. Trying to trick me aye?

Not so fast.

I counted to 3 and used my knee to attack his *AHEM*.

As soon as I did it, I thought I was seeing a rocket. He blasts off pretty smoothly.

I sat up, looked at him and smirked. What you deserve.

‘YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!’ He shouted at me while holding his precious.

‘Huh? You’re awake. Well then, I shall take my leave.  See you later.’ I shot back at him and began to walk away.

‘IF YOU DON’T HELP ME UP, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING!’ He shouted.

Meh, not like he could do anything.

‘Try it.’ I said while looking back.

Dongho POV

‘IF YOU DON’T HELP ME UP, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING!’ I shouted while trying to stand up.

‘Try it’

Oh, so she thinks I can’t do anything?

Kevin POV

What's taking her so long? Did she get lost? Did something happen to her? 

While i was in deep thoughts, i didn't even know what was happening in the surrondings 

'BOO!' 

'AH!' Someone shocked me so badly. I looked up to see who was this person.

It was Nancy! Phew. I pulled her down then hugged her.

'You scared me. I thought you got lost. Then you scared me again.' I said while hugging her

'Opps, Sorry. I'll do something to make it up?'

Oooo~ I like her idea.

'Oh really?!' I said while pulling her back to face me. 

She nodded. How cute!

'You have to go on every single ride with me in lotte world tomorrow!' 

Nancy POV

'You have to go on every single ride with me in lotte world tomorrow!' He exclaimed, 

Wait... Every single ride? Oh no...

--

There, I’m going to update later too. HURR~