Chapter 25

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 25

I wasn't going to update again today, but then I saw the comments. Made me a very happy little girl~ So I decided to update again.

@KevinWoolover1998 : HAHAHA! Kinda obvious wasn’t it? But oh wells, it may be obvious now. ;)

@DubuLocket: No need to wait anymore~ Here it is! HAHA!

--

Authors POV

Soon, everyone was walking to the van to get to the practice room. There is a problem… As everyone knows. U-KISS’s van can only fit 8 people + Manager who is driving. Nancy will have to sit on one of the members lap.

‘Alright boys, there isn’t enough seats so Nancy has to sit on one of your laps! You aren’t fighting for it. So, we’re going to sort it out by Scissors, Paper, and Rock. Whoever Win’s gets a beautiful girl on their lap. Whoever loses, well they will have to run 5 laps around the building. Non-Stop.’ Manger said exaggerating those last words.

The members gasped when they heard it.  

‘Alright then! Let’s do it quickly.’ Hurried Soohyun.

The game began and …

Eli: Win!

Dongho: Lose!

‘OKAY! Nancy on Eli’s lap and Dongho 5 laps around the VERY big building’ The manager beamed and walked towards the door.

Kevin, Dongho and Nancy were not pleased. Not pleased at all

Nancy not pleased, that she had to sit on a pigeon. Kevin not pleased Nancy wasn’t sitting on him. Dongho? Well, duh the laps! Being the lazy maknae he is, he wouldn’t survive 2 laps around the VERY big building.

The trip was rather pleasing for Eli.

Nancy POV

‘Oh yeah~ I got a bootiful girl on my lap. Jealous?’ Eli teased the rest of the members as they shot him stares.

I sighed. Why do I have to sit on him? This is gross.

Author POV (LOL! So much damn author POV’s sorray~)

During the ride…

‘Woah, Kevin. What happened to being angel? Your eyes are turning into devil when you look at Eli. Calm down!’ Kiseop said as he patted Kevin’s back. Only earning a death glare from the use to be angel. (A/N: ROFLMAO! Kevin will forever be angel :)

‘Damn gurl, you got some nice curves there. My style!’ Eli teased again. Nancy just sat there being awkward.

Kevin on the other hand… Was trying to hold himself back from raging at the ert Eli.

-AT THE PRACTICE ROOM-

Nancy POV

I just sat there. They practiced song after another. I am so bored. Zzz~

Soon… I fell asleep.

zZzZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ

(LOL THE BOYS DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE! TSKTSK!)

Author POV

At 10:20 PM, U-KISS finally got to rest. They went to get their drinks and went to their own corner. Kevin went up to Nancy and poked her cheek.

Kevin POV

‘Yah~ Wake up sleepy head. Did our dances really bore you out?’ I said while poking her cheek. She woke up and looked around. Oh~ so cute!

‘Heh? Oh you guys finished practicing?’ She asked half asleep.

‘mhmm~’ I beamed back.

Soon the door started to open slowly and a person came in. We all stood up and greeted him. We bowed as he gave us a envelope.

Xander hyung opened it and read it out loud.

‘Play the game. Truth or dare.’

Game? YAY! We all started to jump around because we finally got to play.

 (Bottle was set and everything. Everyone was in a circle)

‘I’ll spin first!’ Shouted Soohyun hyung.

-Spinspinspin- Landed on Dongho!

‘OH! MAKNAE! Truth or dare?’ asked Soohyun Hyung excitingly (ROFL! Is that a word?)

Why is he so happy today? Oh wells~

‘Ugh… Truth!’ Replied Dongho rather enthusiastically

‘Ohh~ Maknae~~ Who do you like the best in here right now. Go up to them and*whisper*’

--

LOL there you go~ HURR~