Diaster!

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 5

-Bell Rings-

Nancy’s POV

‘Dongho and Nancy come here’ Miss Choi shouted across the room.

I walked down while Dongho was lagging it. When he finally got there she told us that we should be nice to each other because we suit each other.  Are you serious? Me and Dongho?! Never! EVER! His such a cold and arrogant guy! I like a guy like Kevin! While I was in those thoughts the arrogant dude flicked me on the head. UGH! Im so going to get pay back!

‘Hey Buddy, are you ready to go on our little tour around the school?’ he said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and followed.  Time to annoy all his guts out of him! MWAHAHAHA!

Dongho POV

‘Dongho and Nancy come here’ Miss Choi shouted across the room.  

Oh geez, do I have to? I’m so tired right now to deal with this weird girl. I just have to follow orders and I can go rest! I flicked her on the head, that felt so good!

‘Hey Buddy, are you ready to go on our little tour around the school?’ I said in a friendly but it was so sarcastic. I started to walk out of the room as the girl followed me.

-Walking in the hall way-

I was blabbering about all the areas of the school, we got to the garden. I didn’t like the garden, I was allergic to pollen… so I just told her it was the garden and walked somewhere else. This girl even wanted to go into the garden. So annoying…

Nancy POV

I never imagined the school to be this big. They even have a big area of flowers ONLY!  The garden! So pretty! I wanted to go in but Dongho wouldn’t want to. What’s wrong with him… it’s not like the flowers are going to eat him or anything.  He said that I could go in myself tch, what a guy he is. I went in myself and thought it was the right time to trick him. He would be annoyed to pieces!

‘AHHHH! HELP! SAVE ME! HELP!!’ I screamed as loud as I could, making him get in. I put a broom in front of the door so when he walked in BANG! ‘HELP! HELP!’ I screamed again.

Dongho POV

‘AHHHH! HELP! SAVE ME! HELP!!’ I heard her scream. Not like I care, she could get eaten inside. It would be great for me. ‘HELP! HELP!’ Oh fine I’ll go check it out, in case Miss Choi says I’m not treating her nice enough. I opened the door but my foot says I shouldn’t.  After around 2 minutes of thinking if I should go in or not, I heard no more noise. I got scared and took a step in with my nose covered and BANG!!

Nancy POV

I heard the BANG! I was laughing when I realized it wasn’t really good for the brain. I walked out of my hiding place and looked on the floor. Dongho was lying there unconscious! WHAT HAVE I DONE? 

-- 

2 chapters today. Making up for not being online often.