Chapter 34

Who would you end up with?

 

Holy tzoos! I haven’t updated in months! Dammit D: I kinda forgot about it… Until my cousin suddenly reminded me LOL! Extra long one coming up right now!~

OHOH! BTW! Just imagine EXO was at the music bank in Paris. Hehe. Makes my life more happier~

--

Next Day

Author POV

Today was the day of the Music bank performance. Waking up Dongho was a hard job for Nancy, leading to having Kevin doing the last thing he would do to s. Being an ‘angel’ he was, he did not want to use ketchup to draw on him. Yes, Ketchup.

Nevertheless, he did it because he knew Nancy would be thoroughly amused seeing a red moustached Dongho. He began to draw all over his face, monocle and a French moustache was seen. Surprisingly, the ‘french’ Dongho did not even move. Therefore, leading to another method.

Kevin POV

“Bonjour, Messieurs. bon appétit!” (Good morning gentlemen, enjoy your meal!) I screamed into his ear  in the most French way I could.

“WAHH! WHAT?!WHAT?!”  Oh my little donggie, I win the first ‘game’ to succeeding to make her smile.

“Oppa, isn’t bon appétit ‘enjoy your meal’? Why are you telling him to enjoy his meal?” Nancy whispered to me while trying to limit her giggles.

“Well, he has ketchup on his face. Maybe he’ll enjoy it when it slips into his mouth.” I whispered back and turned back to dongho and was greeted by an unpleasant face.

“Go get changed dong ah~ we need to go soon~.” I beamed while taking Nancy’s hand in mine and skipping out the hotel room. Not long later we heard an ‘elephant giving birth’ sound in the room.  We both snickered and walked over to the lobby.

 The U-KISS boys and Nancy headed over to the hair salon. At the salon, there were already other groups there such as SNSD and SISTAR all scattered around the place. U-KISS entered and greeted everyone politely.

U-KISS then proceeded to the cubicle next to T-ARA.  At that moment Soyeon and Jiyeon walked out to get some snacks for their members, and also encountering the U-KISS members.

Kevin POV

We were all slowly proceeding our cubicle when we bumped into the two T-ARA members. They both bowed and so we bowed back.

“Oh Kevin-shi, who’s this? She’s cute!” Soyeon suddenly became excited seeing a ‘girl’ who was not a stylist besides U-KISS.

“Oh? This is my Girl-friend” I informed her, exaggerating the ‘girl’ part.

“AHH! CONGRATULATIONS!” She suddenly screamed while hugging me.  Awkward turtle… I looked towards Nancys place and saw her looking down. I smiled and continued

“No no, she’s my friend that’s a girl.” I corrected her. I saw her expression somehow tensed up again. I shook the confused thoughts away.

“Oh kevin-shi. You’re good at shooting cold jokes aren’t you?” I smiled and nodded.

“Well, see you at the stadium. Hopefully you’ll perform a ‘y dance’ there” She joked. I got her humour and laughed along while walking away.

--

Author POV

Soon they arrived at the stadium. U-KISS went off to practice their stage. Nancy was left to roam around the place with her backstage pass the manager gave her. She was greeted by numerous idols.  

Soon she walked back to the change room for U-KISS. On her way she encountered EXO.  Her eyes widened when she say her bias D.O.

Nancy POV

Oh EXO! AHH! OH GOSH! MY INNER FANGIRL FEELINGS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE! AHHH! BOOM BOOOM BOOOOM! DEAD!

“OH HYUNG! WE FOUND YOUR TWIN! THE EYE-WHITES COUPLE!” A voice suddenly snapped me out of my day dream.

I looked around and saw EXO were gathering together in front of me.

“WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO iminda” The greeted me while I just stood there staring at my bias.  

“H-hi” I managed to stutter out.

“Nice to meet you, sorry if we scared you. We want to practice our greeting in front of people so we don’t get scared for our debut.” Suho announced. I nodded and smiled.

“U-wahhhh, she has a nice smile. LIKE ME! LIKE ME! HAPPY VIRUS!” Chanyeol beamed. I giggled at their cuteness.

“Oh sorry, how rude of us. We need to introduce ourselves.” Kris suddenly spoke in English. Oh his Canadian accent.

“Oh no, you don’t need too. I know who everyone is. I’m your fan.” I stated.  Nearly everyone started clapping and jumping around.

“HURRAH! WE HAVE A NEW FAN! CELEBRATION! Wait… Who’s your bias?” Tao asked. Then, everyone became curious. I smiled and turned to D.O

“D.O is my bias” I informed shyly. D.O’s eyes became even bigger. (If that’s even possible)

“Oh I knew there was something going to spark these two.” Chanyeol nodded dorkily.

“AH! Baekhyun-shii. I have some bacon coupons for you. Use them wisely and please share the bacon between the members!” I was about to hand over the coupons to him but then…

“-COUGH!-“ I jumped a bit and then turned around to find Kevin and Dongho there.  EXO soon noticed the two U-KISS members existence and started to introduce themselves formally.

“Now if you don’t mind. I have to take her back so she can get the V.I.P view of my ‘more than words’ performance” Kevin asked.  He didn’t sound like he was asking. More like demanding it. I shrugged it off.

“Of course sunbae-nim” EXO bowed while he dragged me away. I glanced back to D.O seeing him smile back to me.

Kevin POV

Mwahaha. Successfully grabbed her out of her little world of meeting EXO. I know she likes EXO. I saw her watching their teasers. I know her bias is that big eyes boy. I already have one stingy guy to deal with. I don’t want another one.

Dongho POV

Something is going to spark between those two? Pluhhhese. The only thing that’s going to spark is Nancy’s heart when she sees me. Soon my insanity is going to be limited and the ‘devil’ side of me will burst when she gets near that EXO planet people. As said, they’re not humans! They’re EXOTICS!

--

Author POV

Nancy soon was ‘pushed’ towards the front of the seats to watch Kevin perform ‘more than words’ by the other U-KISS members. She watched intently and was captivated by his angelic voice. She did not know, all the emotions he is putting out in the song, was Kevin trying to reach out to her. Telling her his feelings towards her.

After the performance they all gathered back into the change room for an announcement towards which country they will be going to next.

Eli POV (oh gosh, like finally)

Manager hyung was going to announce the next country we are going too. Apparently we never been there! WOOOH!

“Good evening boys, you did a good performance out there. I am pleased. Now the next country is going to be filled of fun and pleasure. It is a famous country for kangeroos” Hyung announced. I began thinking. Kangeroos?

“OHOH! AOOOSTUUURALIRAAA!” Dongho tried to pronounce. I laughed at his fail English and earned a glare.

“hohoho, its AUSTRALIA” Nancy corrected him. I laughed even louder at the Santa Claus nickname given to him.

After the little celebration of finally going to Australia, we were told that we were going to Sydney.

“SYDNAYYYYYYY! YEAHHH! OPRAAAAA HOUSEEUUU!” I face palmed myself again listening to the members fail English again.

--

WOOH! Going to sydney~ My home country. Nancys going home yo. 

Comment, subscribe and … DO BOTH LOL! Bye~