Chapter 31

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 31

Boo, I lost a follower :( but I got comments, HAHA!

Here’s your update!~ KEKE

--

‘YAH!!! SHIN DONGHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!!!’ Kevin hyung shouted. Oh crap… First time Hyung looks pissed… I’m dead! HELP ME!

Nancy POV

Dongho?! WHAT?!

While I was still surprised, Kevin was screaming at him. I never saw that kind of side before. Scary~

Then I watched as Kevin smacked Dongho on the head while poor Dongho tries and block.

“HYUNG! I’M SORRY! I’M JUST CURIOUS! AISHH! HYUNG! LET ME GOOOO!”

“YOU BAD MAKNAE! WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!’ –Smack smack smack-

Hmm… why was the Dongho doing in here?

By the time Kevin stopped smacking, we arrived on the ground. Dongho got pushed off by Kevin, I gasped and walked to Dongho and helped him up. He tossed my hand away and walked off.

Did I do anything wrong? Oh wells…

I continued to walk with Kevin oppa, I saw a fairy floss store so I approached it.

Kevin Oppa trailed behind me when I walked to it.

‘One fairy floss please.’

When the teen finished twirling my fairy floss,

I smiled and reached into my pocket to grab the money, when I got it I looked up and

‘Free of charge for a pretty girl.’ He eye-smiled at me. I smiled awkwardly and said my ‘Thank you’

I turned around and saw Kevin giving the ‘I’m watching you look’ to the guy.  I chuckled and pulled him away.

(SKIP)

It was getting late so we had to go home. I was munching on my candy while arriving at the meet up destination.

‘Kids, it’s time to go!’

‘OOO CANDY!’

‘UHH, FINALLY! I’M WORN OUT!’

And all the complaints started flowing out of everyone’s mouths. Well, except for Kiseop who saw my candy and took it.

We got into the vans and began to ride off.

‘Oh! I’m sorry kids. I forgot to tell you. You’ll be leaving for Paris for Music bank in approximately 5 hours. Go home and start packing, you can sleep during the 14 hour plane ride.’

Everyone groaned and I snickered.

‘HAHA Oppas, good luck to that. While I get my beauty sleep comfortably’ I teased earning multiple death threatening eyes. Ooo~ Creepy.

‘Nah-ah, Sorry Nancy-ah. You’re going too. We’ll be staying in Paris for around 3 days then head over to Sydney. We’re going to film the variety show over different countries.’

This time it was my turn to complain, for pay back I earned merongs from everyone except Kevin and Dongho who are muttering ‘YES!’ next to me.

Aww… my back is going to be a pain.

(SKIP, 5 HOURS LATER)

Author POV

They began to board the plane with their tickets. Dongho kept on trying to look at the ticket Nancy was holding, attempting to figure out which seat she was going to sit at.

Dongho POV

O, where is she going to sit. –PEEKS PEEKS-

“AH HA! Found my seat. YAY! I GET THE WINDOW SEAT! WOOP!” She started screaming, which startled me. Causing me to fall backwards.

“Woah there maknae, if you want to know which seat she’s going to be at. Just ask her.” Kiseop hyung said and gave me the eyebrows.

Kiseop POV

HAHA! Dongho is so curious its funny. I decided to a bit. I looked my ticket and realised my seat was next to her. HE HE HE.

“Oh? Nancy-ah I’m sitting NEXT to you, you can LEAN on me if you are tired’ I said, emphasising on the words in capitals.

I looked at Dongho, it was quite a amusing site.

He was scrunching his nose and giving me a look of disapproval.

He pulled my shirt and gave the eyes. If I didn’t promise him, he would nag and nag and nag all day every day until he got over it.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the chin, telling him he to sit next to his lover.

He smiled and sat next to her.

Maknae, you make it so obvious.

‘Huh? Kiseop Oppa, I thought you were the one sitting next to me? Why is it Dongho?’

‘Oh wae? You want to sit next to me? I’m sorry Nancy-ah. I go to the restrooms a lot, so outside seat is best for me.’ I lied.

She nodded and looked out the window.

Dongho POV

YES! GOT THE SEAT NEXT TO HER! WOOPIEEE!

Soon the plane started to take off, all the messages about the plane ride were played. I didn’t pay attention since I hear it all the time.

Nancy was playing with Kevin who was sitting in front of us. She laughed and giggled, how I wished for us to be like that. That will happen one day.

Nancy POV

I was playing with Kevin Oppa, when suddenly I got tired. I yawned and I think he noticed.

‘Go to sleep now, we’ll play later’ Kevin oppa said as he smiled

I smiled back and nodded.

Drifting off to sleep.

Dongho POV

PLOP

I felt a light weight on my shoulder which made me wake up from my nap. I looked to the side and saw an angel.  She was so beautiful

Unconsciously, I leaned my and planted a kiss on her lips.

I smiled and closed my head. I leaned my head on top of hers. It was the best sleep I’ve ever experienced.

Kevin POV

I wanted to check on Nancy to see if she was getting harassed by Dongho.

Surprisingly she wasn’t, instead she was being loved by Dongho.

I watched the whole scene and turned back when it finished.

He… Likes… Her…

‘Shin Dongho, you have no chance of getting her.’ I muttered under my breath.

--

Remember, Comments make me happy and subscribers make me happy. More of those will make my updates quicken!~