Your face :)

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 8

Next morning~

Nancy POV

-Yawn- Ugh... What’s the time? –Looks at phone it says 8:20- OMG WHY AM I ALWAYS THIS LATE! I’M SUCH A LAZY BUM! I shot up straight away and got ready for school. Lucky my hair was in place today, I didn’t need to fix it much. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I didn’t even have the time to go by the escalator, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I looked into my bag while running to look for my phone and BANG! I fell down. UGH! Really? When I’m running late? I immediately look up and shot the person stares. When my eyes reached the person, I was surprised. Kevin… What is he doing here? We were looking at each other when he suddenly broke the silence.

‘Hey, what are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be at school?’ he said with a curious smile on his face.
‘Well, I’m running late so I thought the stairs would be faster’ I said trying not to blush.
‘Oh, do you want a lift? I don’t accept no as an answer’ he asked me kindly. Why does he have to do this to me?
‘What about your schedules?’
‘I’m free today!’
‘Oh alright then... Thank you!’ I said while jumping around.

We both walked down quietly. It was so awkward I didn’t like it!

Even when we are riding in the car it was awkward! I HATE THIS!

‘Be safe at school! And ask dongho if you need anything!’  He said while walking to the front gates with me.
‘Kevin-shii, you make me look so kiddish!’ I said nearly shouting.
‘Kevin shii? Aren’t I older than you? Call me Oppa!’ He said with a big grin.
‘No’ was all I said and I ran to the front gates, the body guard wasn’t there! PHEW~
‘WAE! WAE! PLEASE!’ he said running towards me.
‘Please?’ he said once more with agyeo. I give up! HIS TOO CUTE!
‘Fine, Kevin oppa. Annyeong!’ I said sarcastically. He smiled and waved goodbye. I ran towards my classroom like it was a marathon.

‘I’M SORRY MISS CHOI! I’LL NEVER BE LATE AGAIN!’ I bowed 90 degrees.  When I looked up the teacher wasn’t there. I was confused. Where is she? I walked up to my seat and sat down. I felt like there were eyes looking at me. I looked up and heard people gossiping. I ignored them and started to play with my iPod.  The teacher came in.

‘Oh, I’m sorry class. Had something urgent to do.’ Mrs Choi said. I looked at dongho to check if his okay. He was just sleeping… Oh whatever Shin Dongho

We continued with our lessons.

~Lunch~

I walked to the cafeteria. I’m so hungry! I bought a sandwich and decided to explore the school more.  i decided to go up to the roof top of the building. I walked up the stairs while eating my sandwich. I opened the door and walked in. I saw a figure, i was curious about what it was so I walked near it. It was Dongho in Neverland. I didn’t care and just sat next to him. After I finished my sandwich I decided I would do some homework. I took out all my stuff and started to do maths homework. Its so boring. I accidently snoozed off. 

Dongho POV

-Yawns- I opened my eyes from my nap. I was about to stand up but I suddenly felt something hit my shoulder. I got scared! What if it was a spider! I peeked at it. It looked like a head, I peaked at the persons face. It’s her. What the hell? What is she doing here? I took a pen and drew a cat on her face. I also took a sticky note and wrote something on it and stuck it on her head. She’s going to have a hell of a surprise when she looks in the mirror. It wasn’t end of lunch yet so I decided to snooze some more. 

--

Sorry sorry! I know i promised 2 days but its been so busy! Its my holidays soon! so update everyday in the holidays. Well if im not going out or anything then yes! Please subscribe and comments are welcomed and LOVED