Chapter 18

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 18

Ke~ I’m back~. I went to the beach today and thought of so many ideas during the car ride. Then it all disappeared right when I came home. Should’ve written it down! Anyways! Lets continue with this story~ Oh! I already planned who she is going to end with~ ^_^

--

Kevin POV
Just as Dongho walked out, I walked back to her, kneeled down, brought her face up and gave her a quick kiss. I ran out after that grinning like an idiot.

Nancy POV
Just as I said bye to Kevin Oppa and Dongho. Kevin oppa came back and kneeled down.

Just as I was about to ask him what was he going, something came rushing fast into my lips.

I was shocked when I realised who did it and what is on my lips

Kevin oppa… He kissed me… With his lips… I think my heart just exploded so badly.   I think I just fell in love with him. Oh my god! I can’t his a idol! NO!

I snapped out of my daze ( LOL does that make sense?) and noticed he wasn’t there anymore. I touched my lips and started rolling around the floor. Grinning and giggling like a idiot.

Dongho POV

I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch. I reached to my back pocket to get my phone but it was empty.

OH ****! WHERE DID I PUT IT? Could it have dropped In her room?

I walked back in the room and saw Kevin Hyung kissing Nancy.

Wait! Kissing?! Why does my heart hurt so much…

Kevin Hyung got up and started walking towards the door. I ran back to the couch and jumped on it pretending I was playing with my… I have nothing to play with. Oh! I’ll just play with my nails then. Ewww, I feel so girly it’s gross.

‘Dongho-ah, when did you started to play with your nails. I thought you didn’t care how they looked? Who are you cleaning your nails for? Your girlfriend?’ Kevin hyung teased.

‘Psh. I don’t have a girlfriend like you hyung’ I muttered under my breathe.
‘What did you say?’ Kevin hyung asked walking towards the door.
‘Oh nothing’ I said with my mood changing dramatically.
‘Hmm, Okay then. Let’s go!’ 

__

SKIP!

(At Photoshoot place)

No one’s POV

The U-KISS members were getting their makeup applied when the photographer came in.

‘YAH GUYS! THE MODEL IS MISSING! The pairing for both Dongho and Kevin are missing!’ The photographer screamed across the room. 

Kevin POV

Models missing? Oh no… How are we going to do our photoshoot?

‘Hyung, what are we going to do?’ I asked him all concerned.
‘Umm… Do you know any girl who’s not busy and can model? Like a friend?’ He asked tapping his chin.
A friend… Not busy… AH! Nancy!
‘Soohyun Hyung! Do you think Nancy is okay?’ I asked him and he nodded. Yes! Time to call her!

Dongho POV

Great … Now I have to find a model. Suzy? I’m not close to her.

‘Soohyun Hyung! Do you think Nancy is okay?’ I heard Kevin hyung ask Soohyun Hyung. Oh yeah! Nancy!  I’m going to make her my model!

--
That’s it for today!~ I have a lot in mind~