Chapter 26

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter  26

Reply to comments~

@emotionless: keke~ here you go~

@KevinWoolover1998: HAHAHA! Dongho will live ~

@eunhyukswife: ROFLMAO! Kekekeke~

@UKISSLoverr: HAHA! Oh~ you’ll see ;) Keep reading!

--

Chapter 26

Dongho POV

‘Ohh~ Maknae~~ Who do you like the best in here right now. Go up to them and *whisper*’

O_O WHAT?! GIVE THEM ONE OF MY POCKY STICKS? (A/N: HAHAHA! What did you guys expect?)

Oh, nonono. I am not giving ___ a pocky stick!

‘Oh, Hyung! It’s truth! Not dare!’ I yelled back while playing with the bottle.

‘Oh… right! This is not fun! Change games!’ Ordered Soohyun hyung.

Aish… What would it be this time…? I want to sleep!

The room was all silent for a few minutes.

Suddenly the PD-nim came in with a piece of paper. It read:

‘To U-KISS & Nancy

Due to your lack of thinking. The crew figured out a game. Soon, you will see people coming in with 8 boxes with all your names on it. It will be placed along the wall. Each of you will be given a piece of paper. All of you will have to get out of the practice room, as the questions will be done one by one. (Like one enters the practice room and the others stay outside and wait for their turn). The questions will be stuck on the wall there.  You will have to answer all 5 questions and exit. You can NOT write your own name! Good luck! Oh, and you will go in according to your birthday!

(A/N: Does that make sense? If it doesn’t please tell me and I will try to explain it in the next chapter!)

Oh man~ questions? Fine, fine! That means I have to go last! I hate being last!

Wait… How old is she? Hmm…

‘Nancy-ah, how old are you? I noticed we never asked!’ Kiseop hyung asked her.

‘Oh? I’m 16 right now.’ 16?! I’M OLDER?! OHH YES! KEKE! She has to call me Oppa! *Punches fist in the air*

‘Ugh… Dongho-ah. Are you okay? You’re a bit weird…’ said Kevin Hyung.

‘AHA… AHA! I’m fine~ I’m fine~ Oh oh oh oh~’ I sung. Hmm I am weird but What evaa~

(SKIP~ Lets say… ALL the members before Kevin went already. Now it’s Kevin’s turn!)

Kevin POV

O-O-O! My turn!

I walked in the room. Woah… Boxes. Cute! Hehe~

I looked at the questions and my eyes widened.

Oh. Fine I answer!

QUESTIONS!

1.       Who is your favourite person?  

Tsk! Of course Nancy!

2.       Which person do you want to get along with more?

Nancy…

3.       Which Person do you want to spend Christmas with? In the snow.

Ughh... Nancy ^_^

4.       Which person do you think should close their mouth more often

Soohyun hyung… No offence!

5.       If you were a girl, who would you date (Or You can date Nancy) . For Nancy, Which member would you date

Ohohoho! Nancy!

 

Hmm… I seem a bit Nancy Biased. Oh wells~ *Skips out of the room*

Dongho POV

Kevin Hyung seems happy. Meh! My turn, after this sleep~  How am I going to sleep with a gorilla in my room. Ugh!

I walk in the room, Hmm. Let’s get this over and done with!

Oh what is with these questions!

QUESTIONS!

1.       Who is your favourite person?  

Kiseop Hyung. Wait no. Maybe it’s Nancy. Oh I don’t know!  I pick ____

2.       Which person do you want to get along with more?

_______

3.       Which Person do you want to spend Christmas with? In the snow.

_______

4.       Which person do you think should close their mouth more often

LOL! Soohyun hyung

5.       If you were a girl, who would you date (Or You can date Nancy) . For Nancy, Which member would you date

Oh grrr! Wae?!  ______

(LOL! I’m not telling you guise what he picked! You will have to read the future chapters to find out the results!)

Oh, I’m done. Well that took a lot of my thinking.

Nancy POV

As soon as Mr hethinkshissosmart came out I walked in.

I looked at the questions. OHOHOH! Easy~

Authors POV

She answered the questions.

--

TAADARRHHH! Not telling you! Not telling you! Yet!  

LOL I’m such a meanie ><

OHOHOHOH! I FINALLY REQUESTED FOR A POSTER! The poster will come soon! ^_^

THE ____ MEANS I won't tell yet. Okie ?