Moving to Korea

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter one

Your POV

Flashback.

‘Mum! Daddy! I’m Home! What’s for dinner today?’

There was no response in the house. Usually they would ask me how’s school right after when I enter.

‘MUM! DAD!’ I yelled running around the house.

I ran around. I thought they were just out getting something.  I would always eat afterschool so I ran into the kitchen, until I noticed something stuck on the fridge.

‘Nancy,  sorry for the sudden leave. We are going on a business trip! Our business is going to grow! Here is your plane ticket to Korea, we are not staying in sydney anymore. Oh, and in the fridge there will be some money for you to spend while living in Korea. Goodluck! We already bought you a little apartment there. Heres the address (insert address).

Love from your Mummy and Daddy ‘

I kind of knew it; my parents being busy business people would certainly do this again and again. I got use to it.

It said on my plane ticket that I’m leaving tomorrow at 12:35 AM. I started to pack up and went to bed early. 

I couldn't sleep. I was rolling around and around on the bed, thinking about what i'm going to do in korea. Oh well, Lets just wait till my story begins when i arrive there.

--

sorry for the short chapter! i promise the next will be long!