Chapter 18: I Love You

Scared To Death

You're gonna hate me or love me for this. 'Here goes'

 

......

 

2NE1 were busy practicing choreography for most of their songs in their new album since it looked like YG wanted them to perform most of their songs in music shows, which was greatly appreciated by them, of course. They knew YG just wanted the best for them and for the company so they were working their asses off to make a perfect stage.

 

They were practicing ‘Good to you’ which was co-written by GD and Teddy. Chaerin could just relate to some of the lyrics.

Even when everyone said you’re a bad boy, I liked you for being real’ some friends actually warned Chaerin before to not be too close with GD because they knew of his past escapades. She didn’t listen.

…….

‘Why do good girls like bad boys?’ Chaerin is a good girl.

Why do bad boys like bad girls?’ guess he only liked CL then, she thought.

‘That’s why I love you’ that shot through her heart like a million arrows. She did love him.

‘But why don’t you know my heart?’ did he even know at all? Maybe if he did, everything would be different now. That’s her wishful thinking talking.

 

Then her rap part was even written by GD. Oh the joy huh?

 

She was in the middle of rapping when someone suddenly burst through the door, startling everyone in the room. She stopped rapping but the music was still playing. She saw who came in through the mirror in front of them. It showed an angry Jiyong with flaming eyes. They looked at each other through the mirror. No one said anything. Thank God for the music or else it’ll be extra awkward.

 

Jiyong went to the sound system and turned off the music. It was super silent now. Still, no one dared to say anything. They all saw the fire in Jiyong’s eyes and they didn’t wanna be the ones to catch it. Then, he slowly and clearly spoke.

 

“Everyone get out. Now.” He was still staring intently at Chaerin.

 

At first no one moved.

 

“NOW.” Jiyong said again and everyone scrambled out. Well, except for 2NE1.

 

When it was just the girls and Jiyong in the room he spoke again but a little less hostile this time.

 

“I need to talk to Chaerin. Please leave us.” He was directing it to the girls but he was still looking at Chaerin.

 

The girls looked at each other first before moving. They didn’t know if they should go or not. Dara looked questioningly at Chaerin then the leader spoke.

 

“It’s okay girls. You can leave first.” She looked at them and smiled to assure them that she can handle it. She knew they were worried. She also had an idea why Jiyong was here. She knew he was bound to know some time and maybe the time has come. She didn’t know if she was ready for it but now she just has to see what will happen.

 

The girls were still hesitant but they listened to their leader, believing that she could handle herself. Dara was the last to leave the room and she eyed Chaerin first. Chaerin nodded her head to her. Then she left.

 

The leaders were alone now. Only their breathing was heard. Chaerin waited for him to talk first because honestly, she didn’t know where to start. She saw him pace around the room. ‘Here goes’ she thought to herself.

 

“When were you planning to tell me?! Or were you even gonna tell me at all?!” Jiyong said loudly. He didn’t mean to sound so angry but he did.

 

Chaerin was a little taken aback by the tone he used right now. But she knew he had the right to be angry.

 

“I wasn’t ready to tell you yet.”

 

“How could you not tell me about this?! HUH? I know you may hate me for whatever reason but don’t you think I at least had the right to know?!”

 

“I—“ she was supposed to tell him everything now but she was cut off by him.

 

“Tell me who it is Chaerin!”

 

“What?” ‘what the hell is he talking about?’ Chaerin thought.

 

“Tell me who did it to you. I’m gonna kill that er!! Is it Jay huh?! Is it him?!” Jiyong said while coming close to her with clenched fists.

 

Turns out, Jiyong didn’t hear Youngbae when he told him to go kill himself because he immediately went out of the studio even before Youngbae finished his sentence and he went straight to Chaerin. He blocked everything from his surroundings and only focused in looking for the girl he so desperately wanted to ask questions from. And right now is the time to finally voice out his questions.

 

 

At that moment, Chaerin understood what he meant. It angered her. Who did he think she was? Did he think she just slept around? Well, she wasn’t him. She clenched her fist and spoke slowly and with much restraint.

 

 “Whatever it is you’re talking about. It’s not true.” She said as she moved away from him. She was supposed to tell him everything now, but what he was implying stopped her from doing so.

 

“Why do you still deny Lee Chaerin?! I know everything already!”

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW !” Chaerin raised her voice. She was so angry right now.

 

“Then enlighten me Chae! Tell me what I don’t know!!”

 

“Why should I?!”

 

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! THAT’S WHY!” 


Wooo. So the three magical words came out. 

Thank you for reading once again! And thank you for my 100 subscribers :) Thanks for all your comments too. I enjoy reading all of them, I just don't get the chance to reply to them and just like I said before, I'm scared I would give out the story if I replied. Haha :) Btw, I'm glad you gave Youngbae lots of love in the previous chapter, he deserves it!

Anyway, tell me what you think and drop a comment! Thank you all for reading! I hope you keep supporting this story. God bless you all my loves.