Chapter 13: Curiosity

Scared To Death

Jiyong woke up the morning after Chaerin’s birthday and he felt so tired. He slept on the sofa of the room since he was working on something the night before and he fell asleep there. His body ached so much.

 

He didn’t wanna wake up yet but he had to. They had a schedule and he wanted to get everything done so he could go back to Korea. He did his routine, exercised a little, took a bath and dressed to the nines.

 

As he was heading out of his room to meet s who were already eating at the hotel’s restaurant, he remembered he hasn’t checked his phone yet.

 

He went back to the living room to look for it since he doesn’t remember where he placed it. After about ten minutes of groaning, throwing pillows around and screaming in frustration, he found his phone. It was on the table, covered with tons of music sheets. He turned it on only to see that it was low battery.

 

He decided to charge it first then get back to it after eating since it was already about 1 and he hasn’t eaten anything yet.

 

He went to the hotel’s restaurant and found s.

 

“Sup dude? Sleep well?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Mhhmm.” Jiyong casually replied as he sat down and right away started eating his food.

 

They all stayed silent for a while just enjoying their food.

 

“I really wished we could have been in Korea for Chae’s birthday.” Seungri said

 

They stopped eating and looked at him.

 

“What?” Seungri asked innocently while looking at all of them alternately. “I’m just saying, you know. I bet it was a lot of fun.”

 

“How do you know?” Daesung asked.

 

“Welllll, I was bugging our dancers a while ago to tell me news or anything happening there right now and all they talked about was Chaerin’s birthday. So I bet it was a lot of fun. They even sent me pictures. Wait~~” Seungri said as he was fishing his phone out of his pocket. His hyungs were interested in what he has to show but one was particularly more excited than others.

 

Since Jiyong was sitting infront of Seungri in the circular table, he couldn’t see what he was showing to Daesung and TOP since they were both beside Seungri so they got to see first.

 

He was itching to snatch the phone from them to see what they were looking at. The three of them were smiling in front of him making him more curious of what they were looking at. Some giggles here and there. He looked at Youngbae and he saw he was peacefully eating his food.

 

“Aren’t you curious?” Jiyong said

 

Youngbae looked up and turned to Jiyong’s way.

 

“Me? I’m hella curious.”

 

“Then why aren’t you saying anything?” Jiyong said and creased his forehead.

 

“Patience friend. They’re gonna show it to us after they’re done anyway. We’re gonna be able to see it too you know.” Youngbae chuckled, seeing his friend look desperate for some pictures.

 

“Yeah, but…” Jiyong trailed off.

 

“Come on guys, Jiyong has suffered enough. Show him the pictures already before he cries.” Youngbae said. He knew the three guys just wanted Jiyong to say something first before they show it to him. He expected them to just laugh and give the phone to Jiyong but when he looked at them, they had serious faces.

 

“Yeah… uhhh… I don’t think you would want to see anyway because… because the pictures have bad quality and… and it was too dark to see anything anyway.” TOP said, he was back to eating now. The two youngest in the group didn’t say anything. Seungri was still holding his phone in his hand, not daring to look at Youngbae or Jiyong.

 

“Give it to me.” Jiyong said. Seungri looked at him with hesitation in his eyes.

 

“Now.” Jiyong said with authority as he stretched his hand to reach for the phone.

 

The maknae still didn’t give his phone and Jiyong was becoming more and more impatient. He leaned forward and snatched the phone from Seungri’s hand.

 

“Hyung…” Seungri tried to get his phone back but what stopped by TOP.

 

“Let him.” TOP said.

 

Jiyong unlocked the phone and he was immediately in the gallery. He opened the pictures that were there and sure enough some had bad quality and were dark but still good enough for the people to be seen properly. His eyes immediately searched for Chaerin’s face and he saw it. He smiled. She looked so beautiful, though she was wearing a dress that was a little too short for his liking.

 

Some pictures were clear. Those were when they were still eating in the living room. The place looked great. The food looked great and that made him regretful that he couldn’t go even more because he remembered that Chaerin said she would cook.

 

He continued to slide his finger across the phone to look at more pictures and he noticed that the pictures that followed were not that clear anymore. It was dark with lights around. He assumed it was when the party really happened. There were pictures of the people who were drunk and some of them were his friends too. He chuckled. The three guys in front of him were just looking at him anxiously.

 

When he slid his finger to see the next photo, the smile on his face was immediately wiped out and the other guys noticed it. They knew. They knew why. Well, except for Youngbae who haven’t seen anything yet.

 

A sudden dark aura enveloped the table. His emotions were going out too strong even if he hasn’t said anything yet. He was just looking at the picture or more like glaring at it.


Patience my dears. Its coming :) but I think you kind of already know what it is, right? haha Anyway, I hope you keep on reading and supporting this story.

Thank you once again for supporting this story. Thanks for the upvotes, for commenting and subscribing. I really appreciate it :)