Chapter 10: Do You Like Her?

Scared To Death

“Wow, I feel like I heard you ask that question before.” Jay said as he chuckled. Jiyong wasn’t amused.

 

“So, are you?” he asked again.

 

“Easy there Mr. G-Dragon. Before you burn me with that stare. No, we’re not dating. But I would love to if we would.” Jay said seriously.

Jiyong clenched his fist. He was angry.

 

“And before you punch me too. I would just want to say that I did try asking her out. She rejected me, multiple times actually. Haha” Jay said laughing lightly but a hint of hurt was still in his voice.

 

“Buuuut. That doesn’t mean I won’t try again… Whatever you did GD, you messed up real bad.” Jay said while directly looking at him.

 

Jiyong was confused. ‘What the hell did I do anyway?!’ even he didn’t know what he did wrong. Jay could feel that Jiyong was feeling frustrated.

 

“Oh man! Don’t tell me… don’t tell me that you don’t know… you don’t know what you did wrong?!” Jay asked, surprised.

 

“You know?” Jiyong asked. Feeling a bit hopeful that Jay might know so he might tell it to him.

 

“Of course… not. How would I know bro?” Jay said.

 

Jiyong really wanted to punch someone right now.

 

 

 

“I’m done. We can head out now.” Chaerin said as he approached the two of them.

 

Jiyong was still caught up in his thoughts and they were in the elevator now. He didn’t say a word ever since his conversation with Jay earlier. He was thinking about all the he did. ‘So, I really did something wrong. But what?’ he was really thinking hard and becoming more and more frustrated.

 

They were at the lobby now and Chaerin noticed that Jiyong haven’t spoken a word. She didn’t want to care but she did. She was just talking casually with Jay but she was also glancing at Jiyong at times to see if he was still there.

 

“Okayyy. So, I guess I’ll just see you at the company.” Chaerin said to Jiyong. They were at the exit now and Jay’s car was just a few steps away while Youngbae’s car was still at the parking lot.

 

“What time will you go there?” Jiyong asked. He wanted to spend more time with her but he knows that’s kind of impossible especially now that Jay was there. And he was sure that this time, she will definitely choose Jay over him.

 

“I don’t know. Bye. Take care.” She said as she hurriedly went to Jay’s car and opened the door in front.

 

Jay was still at the exit standing with Jiyong.

 

“Looks like you really did mess up man.” Jay said

 

Jiyong sighed in defeat.

 

“See you around Ji.” Jay said as he also went to his car.

 

Jiyong didn’t reply. He was mentally drained. He has to find out what he did wrong. He went to the company and looked for the person that might know the answer to his question.

 

 

 

Youngbae was hanging out at Teddy’s studio just enjoying the beat that was playing. They were editing his songs and now they’re on a break.

 

“What did I do Youngbae?” he heard someone ask.

 

He turned his head and saw a panting Jiyong at the door.

 

“Whoa man, where were you last night? You weren’t at the apartment.” Youngbae asked. He went home last night to find the apartment empty.

 

“Tell me Youngbae. What did I do? Why does Chaerin hate me so much?”

 

Youngbae stopped what he was doing. He remembered what Chaerin said to him. It made his blood boil a little as he remembered what Jiyong said to Chaerin but he decided not to tell him since it was not his secret to tell.

 

“What are you talking about, man?” Youngbae answered with his maintained voice and expression.

 

Teddy was confused about was happening but he had a slight idea because he also notices that through the years, the relationship of Jiyong and Chaerin really went downhill. He just listened to the two since he was curious as well.

 

“Come on, man. Please tell me. I know you know something. Please.” Jiyong was almost begging now as he approached Youngbae who was still sitting on the couch. Jiyong was sitting beside him now.

 

Youngbae felt a bit guilty when he saw that Jiyong had sad eyes and that he looked like he cried or will cry but still, this is not just something to be said casually. It concerned Chaerin so it was sensitive. Although Youngbae really wanted to tell Jiyong what happened and wanted to kick his for it, he couldn’t. He knew that Chaerin trusted him enough for her to share it to him so he will not just break that trust.

 

“Please Bae, please. I’m literally gonna kneel in front of you right now so you would tell me. Please.” Jiyong said as he was really about to kneel,

Teddy was shocked about what was happening. He didn’t know it was this serious. Before Jiyong could kneel, Youngbae pulled his arm up so now both of them stood up.

 

“STOP Ji! What the man?!” Youngbae said. He was so shocked about what Jiyong was about to do.

 

Jiyong felt weak. If not for Youngbae’s arm supporting him, he would be on the floor right now.

 

“I’m just so confused, frustrated and angry man. It’s only now that I know I did something wrong. And now I’m really ing scared to death ‘cause it feels like I’m really losing her. I can’t get through to her anymore. I don’t think I can live without her.” Jiyong said weakly.

 

Both of them were now sitting on the couch again.

 

“Bro, I think it would be better that she would be the one to tell you man. It’s not my place to say and I definitely don’t want to break her trust.” Youngbae said

 

“Do you like her?” Jiyong asked softly.


Sorry for the short update! Buuut I promise I will update later today with a longer one. This is just kind of a filler? Because I just felt like I should establish Youngbae's feelings more and show that he is very trustworthy. Haha

Anyway, I hope you will all continue to support this story :) Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing. I enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming!