Learning

Visitors From EXO Planet?

Kai and SeHun keep reasoning about why they should have used their powers, even when we get home.

"Ya, you guys are so noisy," Kris oppa complains. That backfires the boys, and they tell the whole story to him.

By the time they finish telling, we are all gathered around the couch.

"I don't want you guys to use your powers just because you're mad," I say.

"I agree. If you we did, the world will be destroyed," ChanYeol agrees.

"I heal, though," Lay oppa comments.

"Well, yeah, but look at D.O. He destroys stuff," BaekHyun replies. D.O sends him a glare.

"XiuMin hyung is harmless too," Chen points out.

"LuHan hyung's too," SuHo oppa adds.

"My point is," I bring everyone's attention back to the topic. "I think your powers should be used for protecting something, not destroying them."

They all think to themselves. After a while, they nod their heads.

"I think we should learn how to control ourselves before we even think about what to protect," Han oppa suggests.

"How?" D.O asks.

"How about talking things out? If we have a problem, we tell each other! You know, like that.. telephone game! ...But LuHan hyung will know right away...." ChanYeol exclaims. We all agree.

"So, starting now! Tao, what was your problem?" BaekHyun starts.

Tao, who has been sitting between me and Kris, sniffs and begins. "Well... I was telling SeHun and Kai about wanting to start a kungfu class, and then the boys came and told me I can't, because I'm too girly. Then they called me names and that hurt my feelings."

I pat his back. "It's OK. Don't worry about it. Let them say what they want. Don't let them get you down."

"Yeah. They're just saying it to make you sad. So don't be sad, like they want you to," SuHo oppa backs up.

"But crybaby! That is hilarious!!!!!!" Kris oppa starts to burst into laughter.

"Ya! Hyung!!!" Tao hits him.

"Girly!!!!!!! OMG I'M DYING!!!!" Kris oppa keeps laughing.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" Tao shouts.

They start playing tag, and the other members join one by one, except for the older ones.

"Don't break anything, OK?!" I warn them.

I laugh along with the older boys, watching Kris oppa being surrounded by his dongsengs.

I hope this lasts forever.....

A voice says in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~ So I did another chapter....

UGH How I wish this was real..... *sigh* alright, time to go back to reality....