Are You Guys OK?

Visitors From EXO Planet?

     

 

"Ugh, I'm so tired~" ChanYeol complains as soon as he gets home. He goes straight toward the couch. He throws himself down on it, face down.

Soon after, Tao, SeHun, and Kai enter through the door. They all look tired and they all just roam to the couch, where the rest of the boys are.

"You guys OK?" I ask. ChanYeol just waves his hand.

"You guys look dead," XiuMin oppa says, coming down the stairs. He also looks tired.

"How are the oppas?" I ask. He shrugs.

"SuHo is looking after them. I think they're just tired," he answers.

We go into the kitchen and start preparing dinner. A plate slips down from XiuMin oppa's hand. He bends down to clean it up, but he loses his balance. I catch him before his hand lands on the broken pieces.

"Oppa, you should go rest too. I can do it myself," I suggest. He sighs and goes into the living room. He joins the half-dead boys.

Worried, I prepare the dinner by myself, sometimes peeking at the boys.

About an hour later, I finish cooking. When I go to set the table, I notice the boys sleeping around the couch.

"You'll catch a cold if you sleep here..." I say quietly.

I go upstairs and grab some blankets. I go back downstairs, and put the blankets over the boys.

I sit down, a little away from the couch, thinking. Why are they suddenly like this? They were perfectly fine this morning. Did they do something today?

...Ah! Work! They started working today.... Come to think of it, BaekHyun, Chen, and D.O looked really worn out when we were coming back home.

Even XiuMin oppa and SuHo oppa are lying down... It must have been harder for the younger ones...

If this is really caused by the work, then it's better they if they don't work, right? I shouldn't have told SuHo oppa about the bills if I knew this was going to happen...

"We're fine... Don't blame yourself..." Han oppa suddenly says.

I look up and see him coming down the stairs. I guess he just woke up, his hair is messy.

"Han oppa... Wait, how did you know I was blaming myself?" He sits down next to me.

"My power. Telepathy. I can read people's minds, and I can send them messages," he answers.

"Oh, right.... Wait... so the voice that rang in my head a few times, that was Han oppa?"

"Yup."

"That makes so much more sense...."

"Getting back on topic, don't worry about us. It's just that we're all tired. It happens once in a while when we do something we're not used to," he explains.

"But... you're all worn out. It won't be like this forever, right?"

"Once we get used to it, we'll be fine," he assures. "Don't make that face, we'll be fine."

He pulls my cheeks. "Smile," he says.

I erase my worries and smile. He smiles back. "Is dinner ready? I'm really hungry!" he poutes. I nod.

"YAY!!!! YA! GUYS!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! DINNER TIME!!!!!!! LET'S EAT!!!!!!!!!!" Han oppa screams. I laugh.

I set the table while the boys groan and almost use their powers to avoid Han oppa and XiuMin oppa from waking them up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey hey~~~~~ I've been busy these days with them homeworks.... UGH I HATE HOMEWORK

anyway.... so yeah, um, that's why I haven't been able to upload everyday.... sorry > <;

I LOVE THAT PICTURE BTW. EXO SHOWTIME~~~~~