*You*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"What's going on with _______ lately? She's been like that for about 3 days now..." LuHan says.

"Maybe she has a cold," Kris replies.

"But she was like that last month too," SeHun adds.

Chen's cheeks flush.

"What's up with you?" Kris asks.

"Uh.... um... uh..." Chen hesitates. "I think..... I think I know why she's not 'feeling well'," he finally says.

He motions the others to come closer. Then, he whispers something.

"WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!" BaekHyun and ChanYeol scream in surprise.

"SSSSHHHHHHHH," XiuMin scolds. The boys cover their mouths. "It's probably true," XiuMin says calmly.

"HYUNG?! HOW ARE YOU CALM???!!!!!!" Kai hisses quietly.

"Well I learned it in a book," he answers.

"Oh that human nature book thing?" SuHo asks. XiuMin nods.

D.O leaves his seat and disappears into his room.

"So.... The best idea is to not bring that topic up, and just watch what we say," Lay summarizes.

"Yeah," Chen nods.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Hey guys, do you know where I put my glasses?" I ask, leaning my body over the rail of the stairs.

"WE'LL FIND IT!!!!" Tao, Kai, and SeHun answer at once, splitting up immediately and looking around.

About 5 minutes into searching, I let out a sigh. The boys' ears perk up.

"I-I'm sorry..." Tao apologizes.

"Why are you apo-"

"Please don't be mad! We'll find it! Promise!!!" Kai pleads.

"Um.... OK......" I reply, kind of scared at their weird act. "Wait a minute... You guys didn't play with it or anything, right?" I ask.

"NO!! DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!! YOU SHOULD GO REST NOW!" SeHun panics.

"Ya, SeHun, what's wrong?" I ask.

"If-If you're not feeling well, you should go get some rest," BaekHyun joins the conversation, his cheeks slightly blushing.

"Uh...... alright.... thanks?" I say.

"Ah, _______-ya! Come here for a second!" XiuMin oppa calls from the kitchen. I obey.

"Here you go," he says, handing me a cup of.... tomato juice? "They say it's good for stomachaches," he smiles.

"Really? Thank you!" I say with a bright smile. I take a sip. "It's really good!!" I say.

"________-YA!!!!!" I hear ChanYeol call from upstairs.

"Yeah??" I answer, climbing up the stairs. I see him standing with Chen and D.O, each holding their favorite stuffed animal.

"Here!!!" ChanYeol says. They all hand me their stuffed animals. "It's good to have them around when you're stressed. You can just give it back when you're more relaxed," he rapidly says. They leave.

Wondering what the commotion was, I head to my room.

I hear SuHo oppa, Lay oppa, and Han oppa call my name form behind. I turn around, and they hand me a pot with a green plant.

"It helps people calm down," Lay oppa says with his dimple smile.

"Oh.... Uh, thank you!" I reply as naturally as I can.

Finally in my room, I place the items orderly on the table. I throw myself onto the bed.

I hear the door knock, and Kris oppa enters. I sit up.

"How are you feeling?" he asks with his unusual serious tone.

"I'm... fine, thank you," I answer. He nods. "Hey, what's going on with you guys? You guys are acting weird," I ask.

His cheeks slightly blush. "No-nothing. Don't worry about it. We just feel like doing something good for once," he says.

I chuckle. "That's very sweet of you guys. Thank you," I say with a smile. He nods.

I groan as my stomach begins to ache again. Kris oppa's eyes open wide, and his face turns blue.

"ARE YOU OK?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING??" he asks.

"Dude, I'm fine. It's just a stomachache....." I reply, kind of painfully.

"Oh.... OK....." he says but his face is still worried.

He sits down next to my bed and holds my hand. "This should make you feel better," he says. I chuckle.

"Thank you...." I say.

I don't know what's gotten into these guys, but I'm glad they're so nice today.

I wouldn't be able to stand the pain if they weren't around....

Maybe a 'girl's day' isn't all that bad......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS CHAPTER > <;;;;;;;;;

This was a requested chapter about what they boys will do if 'you' are on your you-know-what.

I hope it wasn't too awkward to read it.... Megh sorry if it was ^^;