*KaiSoo*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I go down the stairs and walk into the living room. I find Kai sitting at the table, watching something in the kitchen.

"What are you looking at??" I ask.

Kai turns his head toward me with a bright smile. "Oh hey," he greets first. "I'm watching D.O struggle to make flip a pancake like you do," he says.

We both turn to D.O, who is concentrated on the round, white batter on the frying pan. His back that is turned to us is so determined, yet calling for some help.

I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He spins head, surprised. I chuckle.

"Hey," I greet. He relaxes and nods. "How are you going with the pancakes?" I ask.

He turns back to the frying pan. "It's not going so well.... I'm better at noodles," he says. I chuckle.

"Do you need help?" I offer. He shakes his head sideways. "Alright, I'll be waiting with Kai then," I say.

As I begin walking, he pinches my sleeve. I look at him. His eyes are still on the pancakes.

"....Can you please help me...?" he asks shyly. I chuckle.

"Of course!" I reply.

After many flips and occasional "wow"'s, we bring the plate of stacked pancakes to the table.

"OOOWAAAA YOU MADE SO MUCH!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE FOOD!!!!" Kai exclaims and starts feasting on it at the speed of light.

While munching, Kai says, "Thanks, D.O~ I really love your pancakes."

"Ya, what about mine??" I ask playfully.

"D.O's is better!!" Kai answers.

"Fine. No more pancakes for you, then," I say, sounding upset.

"WAA I'M SORRY I LOVE YOUR PANCAKES TOO!!" Kai rushes.

I laugh. D.O smirks as he brings a piece of pancake to his mouth.

"This is amazing," D.O quietly comments. I laugh even harder.

"DO I SMELL PANCAKES????" Han oppa exclaims, rushing into the living room.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" ChanYeol curiously asks.

Kai keeps eating, pouting once in a while, when the others take a huge bite out of his pancake. D.O securely holds his share, not letting anyone else even lay a finger on them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

Another big ship.... KAISOO~~~ > <

I just found this ship like a few minutes ago, and OMHDSJFHASJHSLJFHFJLAS I AM SO SHIPPING THIS