7 New Students

Visitors From EXO Planet?

As soon as I enter the school building, I hear screams and cheers from everywhere. Wondering what it is, I head to my classroom. A wave of girls, some popping their heads through the window, literally block the entrance of the classroom.

Finally making my way through the shrieking girls, I see the reason behind all the commotion.

"O hey, _______-ya!!" ChanYeol greets. BaekHyun, Chen, D.O, Tao, Kai, and SeHun greet me too.

".... Hey," I reply. "Did you guys transfer here?" I ask, unpacking my bag at my seat.

"Yeah!" BaekHyun answers. "Chen and I are in this class, D.O and Tao are a grade younger, and Kai and SeHun are in the first grade."

Just then, the starting bell rings. They go to their own classes, followed by the girls.

At lunch, I go to the cafeteria with BaekHyun and Chen, where we meet the rest of the pack.

"I don't like this uniform... It's too simple and not colorful," Tao complains. I laugh.

"I don't get how this 'tie' thing works..." D.O mumbles, playing with his crooked tie. I laugh harder.

"By the way, what' with all the girls and the screaming about?" Kai asks.

"It's you guys," I answer. They look at each other confusingly. "They do that when there's a good looking guy."

"Oh~ That makes so much sense! Of course, we ARE handsome," BaekHyun says proudly, and the others agree. I shake my head.

"Earth is really weird...." SeHun comments. "They have weird food, weird clothes, and even weird people." They nod.

"That reminds me. You guys probably shouldn't tell the others that you guys are from EXO Planet," I say seriously. "People, in this planet at least, don't believe there's a thing called an 'EXO Planet.'"

"Wow, the people in Earth are weird..." ChanYeol comments.

"Well I'm so sorry," I joke.

"School is so boring~ I want to go home~" SeHun whines. We laugh.

"You've only been through half of the first day. You have 2 more hours to go!" I snap back.

"Let's do 'FIGHTING'!!" Chen suggests.

We all place our hands on top of each other. "Let's do well in school.... 1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!!!!!!" We raise our arms up at once.

The noisy school life has begun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey~~~ Sorry for not updating yesterday ><;;;
I don't know if this story is fun or not.... (although I'm only on the 4th chapter...) I'll try to make it funner.... Nope, that's not a word... uh... More fun? UGH WATEVA
Please feel free to leave a comment^^;