*XiuLay*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"I'm home~" I quietly announce as I close the door behind me.

As I step into the living room, I nearly jump back from seeing XiuMin oppa and Lay oppa sleeping on the couch.

XiuMin oppa nudges, and suddenly opens his eyes. He sits up and stretches.

"You're home early," he says, yawning. I nod.

"Ye-Yeah. The staff was nice enough to let the kids loose early," I reply.

XiuMin oppa gestures to come sit next to him. I obey, tossing my bag on the side.

From that, the couch creaks, causing Lay oppa to also wake up.

"_______-ya! You're home~!" he happily announces with his bed hair. I chuckle.

"Yup! I'm home~" I reply with a smile.

He pulls me into a hug, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Welcome home~" he says. I chuckle again.

XiuMin oppa wraps his arms around my waist form the back.

"I'm glad you're home safely," he says.

"And I'm glad I'm here safe and sound with you guys," I reply.

"Can I sleep here?" Lay oppa asks sleepily.

"Sure, I don't mind," I answer.

"Lay, I think that's very uncomfortable for _______," XiuMin oppa kindly scolds.

"Shhh," I say to XiuMin oppa. "Lay oppa's already asleep," I say.

XiuMin oppa chuckles. "This dude sleeps way too much," he jokes. I laugh quietly.

Without noticing, we all drift into sleep, XiuMin oppa resting his head on the back side of the couch.

We all wake up with the loud complains from the others, who has come home from shopping.

"LAY! XIUMIN!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!!!" Kris oppa complains the loudest.

"YEAH!!! HYUNGS!!!!! _______ BELONGS TO EVERYONE!!!! NOT JUST THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!" ChanYeol agrees.

"You guys are so loud..." XiuMin oppa quietly complains.

"Agreed," I reply quietly.

XiuMin oppa, Lay oppa, and I start laughing, while the others keep complaining about me 'flirting with everyone'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING > <;;;;;;;;;

Anyway...

HAPPY 140 SUBSCRIBERS~~~~!!!!!!!!!! (altogether, not only with this story ^^;)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL~~