It's Not Important

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"Please come again!" I say as I bow to the last customer.

"THE END!!!!!!!!!" BaekHyun exclaims.

Chen goes to flip the sigh on the door. BaekHyun begins to stack up the chairs. D.O awkwardly stands, wondering what to do.

"I'm going to use the washroom," I say.

After finishing my business, I wash my hands and head out. I bump into D.O.

"Sorry," we apologize at the same time. When I start to walk away, D.O stops me.

"Hey, _______-ya..." he calls to my back. I turn around. "Um... can we talk...?"

"Sure, what's up?" I get back closer to him. His big, round eyes are swimming from one end to the other. His hands are locked together.

"Are you OK?" I ask. He looks at me. "You don't look so well... Oh, are you tired?"

He shakes his head sideways. "No, I'm fine. It's just that..." he trails off at the end.

"YA, _______-YA! CAN YOU HELP US????" Chen shouts.

"Not now!" I call back. "Sorry, you were saying?" I get back to D.O.

"Uh... It's fine. Forget it," he says, a little disppointed.

"But..."

"It's fine. It's.... not important. I'll go help Chen." He goes off.

I stand there, not grasping the situation. Then I snap back to reality when BaekHyun screams my name for help.

I wonder what D.O was going to say....

 

"What's wrong with D.O?" ChanYeol asks.

"I don't know... he's been like that for like a week now," SuHo oppa answers worryingly.

"I'll go bring his food up to his room," I announce.

As I go up the stairs, I recall the awkward conversation from earlier. Still not sure what he was trying to say, I reach his room.

"D.O, it's me. I brought your food," I say as I knock on the door.

After few shuffles, he replies, "Come in."

I enter the room. It's the first time I've been to any of the boys' room. Wow, his portion of the room (around his bed) is really neat. Then there's ChanYeol and SeHun's portion...

Putting the comments aside, I talk to D.O. "Are you sick?"

"No... I just.... feel wierd," he answers. I nod.

I reach the hot plate out to him. "It's your favorite," I say. He carefully takes it out of my hands.

He opens it. "Bibimbap...!" he exclaims quietly. He quickly starts eating, and is done in no time. "Thank you for the food," he greets.

I laugh. "Well, if you can eat that much in no time, I'm sure you're fine healthwise," I say. He blushes slightly.

"Can I ask you something?" he suddenly asks. I nod. "How does it feel when you like someone?"

"Hmmm.... I'm not sure.... I think you feel excited when that person's around, and you feel anxious? jealous? when someone else is with that person," I reply.

"Have you felt like that before?" he asks.

"Nope," I answer.

He smiles. I smile back.

"Thanks," he says to my back as I leave the room behind.

Was that what he was trying to ask earlier??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER TT^TT

I try to find time when I can update, but I got them asian parents... They be like "DO YOUR STUDY."

Anway.... D.O~~~~~ TT^TT  I CANT. I JUST CANNOT.