Useless

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"_______-ya!!!!!!!" I hear my name from outside. I go to the window sill and look down.

SeHun is waving his hand this way. I wave back. "Be careful!" I say to him. He smiles, then runs off.

He's always happy, isn't he...

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Oh, Lay hyung~~~!!!!!!!" SeHun runs toward his hyung, who is walking down the street in front of the school.

"Oh, hey SeHun-ah~" Lay replies. He stops until SeHun catches up with him.

The two start walking together. "What were you doing here?" SeHun asks.

"Just taking a walk. The clouds were pretty today," Lay answers.

"YA, OH SEHUN, STOP RIGHT THERE," someone demands from behind. They turn around.

One of the boys that bullied Tao stands there, arms crossed. He slowly walks up to them.

"Wow, looking at you up close, you really look like a snob," he comments.

"What do you want," SeHun says.

"What do I want?" he repeats. "I want my pride back. Because of you, my pride was hurt, and now the kids think I'm just a bragging child."

SeHun looks at Lay. Lay looks back at him. They are both lost. "So... what do you want me to do?"

The boy smirks. "I want you to apologize to me. But not here. In front of everyone... Like in my classroom."

"Uh.... that's wierd..." Lay comments.

"Shut up! He's useless, so he can at least do something that'll make me feel better," the boy says.

"Useless?" SeHun asks back.

"Yes, useless. Did you not notice? Out of you, Kai, Tao, BaekHyun, Chen, and ChanYeol, you're the only one who can't do anything. You can't do sports, you're not smart, you're not good looking like the others. You can't do anything! Oh, and that girl, ____ _______. She's nice to you because she feels sorry for you," the boy rapidly says.

"Hey, that's not nice!" Lay exclaims.

"Of course it's not nice. The truth always hurts, you know," the boy snaps back. "Are you defending him because you feel sorry for him too? Or do you feel offended because you're also useless?"

"SHUT UP!" SeHun screams at him. "Let's go, hyung."

 

 

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

SeHun barges into the house with Lay oppa. They look extremely upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask as they throw themselves onto the couch.

"Nothing..." SeHun answers bluntly.

"You usually don't slam doors unless you're upset," I reason. "What's wrong?" I ask again.

"Don't act like you care..." SeHun says under his breath.

"What?" I ask back.

"I said, don't act like you care!" he screams. From the sudden anger, I take a step back. "If it's out of sorry, don't try to sooth me. I'd rather not have you talk to me or have you around me!"

"SeHun-ah," I call his name softly.

"Don't call my name like a baby! I know already that I can't do anything like a baby! I know I'm useless! I can't do sports! I'm not smart! I'm not good looking like the others! I know that the best!!!!"

He crashes onto his knees and bursts into tears.

I quietly kneel down beside him and hug him.

"I don't know what's gotten into you... but don't think like that... You are not useless. You can do soccer, you're smart, you're as good looking as the others, and you know that the best," I say softly.

"But... but.... he said.... but...." he mumbles uncomprehensive words.

Suddenly, Lay oppa comes and joins the hug. His eyes are teared up too. He starts to sob quietly.

"Ew, what are you guys doing?" Kris oppa says as he comes down the stairs. I look up with a troubled smile.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING A GROUP HUG WITHOUT ME??!!!!!!!!" BaekHyun exclaims as he comes rushing from the bathroom.

He joins the hug. One after another, all the boys, including Kris oppa who was trapped between Tao and SuHo oppa, joins the hug.

"I.... CAN'T.... BREATH!" SeHun, who is in the center of the hug-circle shouts desperately. "GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING, BUT I CAN PUNCH YOU GUYS IN YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!"

I laugh, barely out of breath. "Yeah, if you can do that, you're good to go, SeHun-ah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter.... the boy! Yeah, he kinda doesn't have a name.... O.O should I give him a name? Like.... I don't know...

Next chapter will be about....... EVERYONE~~~~~~

Nope, sike! kekeke