*TaoRis*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"_______-ya, do you want ice cream or cookies?" Tao asks.

"I don't know... Kris oppa, what do you want?" I ask.

"Ice cream," Kris oppa answers.

"Ice cream it is," I say.

Tao takes the ice cream bucket from the freezer. When he struggles to open the lid, Kris oppa walks up and helps him.

They serve the ice cream really neatly, and bring it to the table. We start feasting in it.

"MMMMMMM SO GOOD," Kris oppa exclaims with his thumb up.

"I LOVE ICE CREAM~~" Tao exclaims with him. I laugh.

"The others are missing out on so much, huh," I joke. They laugh.

"Yup. They're missing out on this fabulous world of ice cream," Kris oppa says. We laugh.

"Oh, hey! Let's take a picture and send it to them!" Tao suggests. We agree. "They're gonna be SOOO jealous~" he hums as he gets his phone ready.

"Alright.... one, two three, CHEESE~~"

We snap a picture with a spoon in our mouths. Tao excitedly sends it to the other guys.

"I wonder why the hyungs like coffee flavor..." Tao says.

"Why? It's good," I reply.

"Ew, coffee," Kris oppa comments.

"Ya, just because you can't drink it, it doesn't mean you can criticize it," I snap back.

"Isn't coffee what adults drink?!" Tao asks. I nod. "WOW, SO _______-YA! THEN YOU'RE AN ADULT 'CAUSE YOU CAN DRINK IT!!" he exclaims. I chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess," I reply.

"Ya ya ya. Tao, no man. Things don't work that way," Kris oppa interrupts.

"So, so, so, what does coffee taste like?" Tao curiously asks me, totally ignoring Kris oppa. I laugh.

"Well for starters, it's very bitter. But that's what's good about it, you know," I explain.

"Yo yo yo.Tao, don't ignore me man. That's not cool," Kris oppa complains.

"Be quiet hyung, I'm talking to _______," Tao replies. I laugh even harder.

"_______, STOP LAUGHING!!! THIS IS NOT OK!!!!" Kris oppa explodes. Tao and I both laugh.

The two of them argue and I just watch and laugh. Our ice cream begins melting down.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS EATING ICE CREAM WITHOUT US~~???!!!!" ChanYeol and BaekHyun question as they rush into the house.

"BE QUIET GUYS!!! WE'RE IN A SERIOUS DISCUSSION RIGHT NOW!!!" Tao and Kris oppa answer at the same time.

I laugh my head off while the argument goes on and the returning guys staring at us weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

So all EXO shippers were requested, and since I already did HunHan, TAORIS TIME~~~☆

I'm going to do the big ships first, and then move onto the smaller, not really known ships....

OMG THIS WILL TAKE ME A LOT OF TIME~~~

BUT WHO CARES I GET TO WRITE!

 

Please feel free to request something else in the meantime though ^^ I might do that request while I write the 38476286127846128734 ships in EXO kekeke