Where You Belong

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I open my eyes, meeting the familiar white ceiling. When I turn my head to the side, I find the boys standing there quietly.

"Where's Kai?" I ask. "Did he go somewhere on his own again?"

Everyone looks down. No one tries to speak. Lay oppa is massaging his legs.

"Guys.... What happened? Where's Kai?" I ask again, more desperately.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry about it," XiuMin oppa confronts. He forces a smile on his face.

I stare right into his wondering, worried eyes. He looks back down after few seconds.

Suddenly, Han oppa, who stands right next to the couch, drops onto his knees, holding his head in both hands. He lets out a low groan.

"Han oppa....?" I say softly. I reach my hand out to his shoulder.

A slight shock runs through my fingertip.

I've told you boys before, haven't I?

A strange voice says in my mind. It's not Han oppa's voice...

Han oppa removes my hand from his shoulder. "Don't listen to it," he says.

He holds my hand tighter. He groans again. I can't hear the voice anymore.

There is a sound -Swish- from behind the couch. We all look in the direction to find Kai.

But not the smiling, dorky Kai. He is worn out and looks like he is about to faint.

"She.... said.... we need to go back..." he mumbles.

"What?" ChanYeol asks.

"She.... said, we need to go back.... to where we..... belong...." Kai repeats.

"What does she mean by where we belong? ....It better not be that place," BaekHyun says.

"You mean, EXO Planet?" I ask.

"I'm not going back there," SeHun declares.

Silence fills the big living room.

"....You guys should go back," I finally say. Everyone turns their heads toward me. "I mean, look at you guys, all worn out. It's because you guys are here, at Earth, right? Then you guys should go back," I suggest.

"But.... We were just tired," Chen reasons.

"You guys can use your powers freely at EXO Planet, right? You won't have to listen to my nagging anymore, either," I reply.

"Why can't we just stay here? Do you want us out of here that bad?" Kris oppa asks.

"Because I can't stand looking at you guys like this!" I exclaim. Ignoring the surprised faces, I continue. "Every time you work, or use your powers, you guys end up half dead. I keep worrying about what will become of you guys. It's just... too much."

"You don't have to worry," SuHo oppa tries to calm me down.

"That worries me even more," I reply.

"What do we need to do so that you don't have to worry....."

ChanYeol disappears in the middle of his sentence, the same way Kai disappears.

"What the..." D.O says under his breath before disappearing.

One after another, the boys disappear.

I stand in the living room alone, with the swish sound replaying endlessly in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~ Long time no see~~~~~~~~ (well, not literally...) SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!

um... so everyone is disappearing, and um... the random strange voice is just creepy.... and um... yeah, hard to follow, sorry....