*D.O*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I place the last bowl onto the drying rack. I glance at D.O, who has been in front of the oven for more than 5 minutes now.

He turns around from the oven.

"When do we make the cream?" he asks.

"Right now would be a good time," I answer. "Oh, and let's cut the fruits too," I add.

D.O takes out the whipping cream, and I take out the fruits.

"Don't forget to add some sugar," I remind him, when he pours the whipping cream into a bowl.

He carefully adds a spoonful of sugar, and starts mixing it. I chuckle at his cautiousness.

I begin to peel the oranges. D.O has stopped mixing, and is now observed into my hands.

"The peel looks nice, doesn't it?" I ask. He nods. I chuckle. "I'll teach you how to do it next time," I offer. He smirks. I chuckle again.

When we finish the preparation, the cake is cooled enough to be decorated.

"Alright, let's do this!" I exclaim. D.O smirks.

He gets a spatula in his hand, and starts spreading the cream onto it evenly.

"Wow, you're really good at this," I compliment.

He is too concentrated, not even a muscle in his face twitches.

"Done," he says, accomplished. I clap. He turns away shyly. I chuckle.

"Let's put those fruits on now," I suggest.

He takes a deep breath, then comes back next to me, taking few slices of strawberries in his hands.

We attach the last pieces. We both smile to ourselves.

"D.O, do you want to write something on the top?" I ask, pointing at the empty spot on the top surface. "Just anything would be fine," I add.

He takes a chocolate pen and carefully starts writing. He pulls away after few seconds.

Saranghae

We both stare at it without a word.

D.O goes to the sink and starts washing the equipment.

I still stand there, observing his awkward yet warming handwriting.

"....Saranghae," D.O quietly says from the sink.

I smile to myself. "Thank you," I reply very quietly.

I feel him smile, not smirk, to himself too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

Yeah D.O~~~~~~~~ Sorry, it's kind of boring....

I was deciding whether to do a chapter with him cooking, or with a camera......

Cooking. He is the omma of EXO after all (Oh wait there's Chen too lol) ^^