Losing It

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"We're home~~" BaekHyun announces once we go inside.

"Ugh I'm so tired...." SeHun groans, tossing his backpack onto the couch.

Just then, Tao's phone rings. He checks it and reports, "The hyungs are coming home early today! Oh, and XiuMin hyung said 'be careful going to your part-time.'" 

"Right, part-time..." ChanYeol says.

"Let's go!" I encourage.

"But we just got home~" Kai complains.

"Then no dinner for you," I reply. He pouts and drags himself back to the entrance.

With everyone except for D.O complaining, we leave the house.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Yo XiuMin!" Kris calls. XiuMin turns around. "Are we seriously telling it to the kids?" Kris asks worriedly.

"Of course," XiuMin replies. He sighs. "They should know."

"Can't we just let it slide?" LuHan asks.

"I wish we can, but they'll figure out sooner or later," SuHo answers.

"But won't we be OK? Like, we won't have to go back, right?" Lay questions.

No one answers. They all sigh.

"We'll have to tell them anyhow," SuHo concludes.

"Come on, let's go. I have to prepare dinner," XiuMin urges.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!" ChanYeol announces as soon as he opens the door. We follow right behind.

"Welcome home," LuHan oppa greets. "Dinner's almost ready. Few of you guys can go wash up."

"I call the shower first!!!" SeHun exclaims, throwing his shoe off.

"I'm faster than you!" Tao also throws his shoes off and sprints with SeHun.

ChanYeol pulls D.O and BaekHyun with him into the kitchen, where the delicious smell comes from.

I chuckle and bend down to organize the shoes. My hand meets Chen's, who is also doing the same thing.

"I guess we think alike," he says, smiling.

"Yeah, we think like a housemaid," I joke. He laughs.

"Let's say 'like a mother', not a housemaid," he replies. I laugh and nod.

Suddenly, Chen's face darkens, slightly frowning. I look into his face. He forces a smile on his face.

"DINNER'S READY!!!" XiuMin oppa announces.

"Let's go eat," Chen urges.

Still wondering what that frown meant, I quietly follow behind him and take my seat around the table.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"She's asleep, right?" LuHan asks worriedly.

"Yeah, she crashed on the bed once she entered her room. She didn't have enough sleep for the past few weeks," Kris answers.

XiuMin lets out a sigh of relief. He then straightens up. "We have to tell you guys something."

The younger boys bring their attention to XiuMin's words.

"We're losing it," XiuMin says.

"That means..." ChanYeol says under his breath. XiuMin nods.

"But why?!" Kai asks desperately.

"We don't know. But when we tried, it didn't last long," SuHo explains.

"Maybe it's only hyungs," BaekHyun says.

"...Yeah, isn't that possible?" ChanYeol agrees.

"I don't know... That's very unlikely, though," LuHan replies.

"What will become of us then...?" Chen asks quietly.

"Nothing.... at the worst," D.O answers.

"We'll still be here, right? We won't go back, right?" SeHun asks.

No one answers.

"How long until we lose it completely?" Chen asks.

"No idea," SuHo answers bluntly.

There is silence.

"...She'll let us stay here even if we lose it completely, right...?" BaekHyun asks.

No one answers. They all look down.

"Why does this have to happen..." Kris says to himself, ducking his head in between his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~~~~~

Omo thank you so much for all those comments and subscribers^^

Few people replied to my replies and it's so cute and funny \\\\\\> //////

I said all this before, didn't I..... Oh well, that's how much I love it~

2048..... can't.... I just can't..... all them derp faces are getting over me......