It's True

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"You know, I could have done this myself," I say.

"I wanted to help," Chen replies. "After all, I am your class vice president."

"Right~ Thank you, vice president," I joke.

"Your honor, president," he jokes back.

We laugh to our stupid joke.

"Hey, I'm going to go use the rest room, so you can go on ahead," I tell him.

He thinks for a second. "Then give me your bags. I'll carry them," he says.

"Really? Thanks," I say, handing him two grocery bags.

"If anything happens, just yell and I'll come back, OK?" he says worriedly. I nod.

I turn around and head to the bathroom. I hear Chen's footsteps fading away after I enter the bathroom.

I usually hate using public bathrooms, but this emergency cannot wait. I'm glad there was one in this street that looks like no one will use...

I go out after finishing my business. I start walking, until three guys come near me, smirking.

"Look what we have here~ What's your name, cutie?" one of them says.

I ignore them and walk straight. But they block my way.

"Come on, let's go play with us~" another one says.

Just then, one of them grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall.

"We're not scary people, I swear," he says nicely.

I'm getting a little scared. His strength is stronger than I thought. This situation is not good...

Alright, calm down and think... Three guys. That's not too much. I can handle them if I tried. But that will cause attention and trouble... So... the best way to handle this is... ignore? run away? .... call for help....?
No, I can't do that.... The boys will be in trouble.... Think, think.....

"Get your dirty hands off of her," someone says with heavy breaths, behind the three guys.

Our attention goes to him. "Chen!" I gasp.

He looks at the guys with a deadly glare. "I said, get your dirty hands off of her," he demands.

A shiver runs down my back. I have never seen him this furious before.

"And who are you?" one of the guys asks. "We're just trying to chat with her, so you can leave us alone."

Chen steps up right in front of that guy. "Don't make me angry," Chen says under his breath.

"Why? Not like you can do anything," the guy says.

Chen clenches his fist. Just then, the sky above us darkens and roars. The three of them look up.

"Chen! Don't do it!" I exclaim.

I snap out of the grip. I dash to Chen. I cup his fist in my hands. His hand twitches.

"Chen!" I call desperately.

He lets out a low groan. A lightning runs through the dark clouds.

"CHEN!" I scream, squeezing his fist.

The three guys, with their trembling legs, sprint away.

Chen drops to his knees. I squat down. His fist is shaking. He overlaps his other hand onto mine.

"Sorry, I was kind of late... Are you OK?" he asks with a painful expression.

"Don't worry about it.... I'm fine....." I reply. "But... you.... are you OK?"

He forces a smile. "Yeah.... I'm fine... I'll... make the cloud go away..." he says.

He removes his hand from mine and puts it against his chest. The dark clouds slowly fade away.

"Let's go..." he says powerlessly. He stands up, almost losing his balance in the process.

I stand up with him.

Something tells me the powers of the boys are changing, in a bad way.

 

CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

This is what the hyungs were talking about... 

I couldn't strike a single lightning on those guys... And the aftershock....

So it's true.........

We're losing our powers...

Damn it.... Then how will I protect her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~~~~~

Like many of you guys have guessed, yes, they are losing their powers T.T

CHEN CHEN CHEN. I love this dude ( I mean, I love everyone, but....) Chen is such an angel.... but a diva at times.

The next few chapters will be heart warming... but sad..... so get your tissues ready~~~~ kekeke