*Tao*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I find Tao sitting alone on the beach.

"What's up?" I ask, walking up to him.

He turns around with a big smile. "Hey! Come over here!!! I want to show you something!" he exclaims, standing up.

I just notice that he is sweating a lot. His shirt is wet, and there is sweat coming down from his forehead.

"C'm on! Sit down!!" he urges.

I sit down to where he was originally seated.

Tao takes few steps back, and then takes a deep breath.

When he looks up, his eyes are not like his usual sparkly ones, but are flaming with passion.

He moves his body in a way so smooth and brilliant, I cannot say a word. I even forget to breath.

Once he comes to an end, he bows again, and his eyes are back to normal.

I stand up and clap. He laughs shyly and comes toward me.

"Was that kang-fu?" I ask. He nods. "THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!" I exclaim. He smiles proudly. "AW GIVE ME A HUG!!!!!"

I swing my arms around his body. It's all sweaty, but I don't care.

After denying his offer to pull away due to his sweat, he rests his chin on my head.

"Did I look cool?" he asks.

"Yup. You sure did," I answer. He chuckles.

"Did you fall for me?" he asks.

"Maybe. Almost. Not quite," I answer, chuckling. He pouts.

But the he smiles again.

"Now I can protect you without using my powers..." he says, very kindly.

"Hey hey hey, don't go around using your kung-fu on people," I warn. He pouts again. "...But thank you. That's very sweet of you," I add.

"I love you~" he hums.

I chuckle.

"I love you too~" I hum back.

We hug each other, humming our own little lines.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

long time no see~~~~

So this wasnt a request from the comments, but my friend asked for it ^^;;;

Of course, if you have any requests, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to write one! Or two! Or 3! OR 12!!!