Called for a Change

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"Hey, hey, _______-ya!" ChanYeol calls from the other side of the net. I turn around. Him, D.O and BaekHyun greet me.

"Oh, hey!" I greet.

"Same P.E period~~~" BaekHyun says happily.

"Why the net..." D.O quietly says, playing with the net with his fingers. I laugh.

"It's here to keep the boys and the girls separated," I explain.

"Why~? Can't we all just have the class together?" BaekHyun questions.

"Hmm... Well, the physical abilities of a high school boy and a girl is different..." I reply.

"Why aren't you playing?" ChanYeol asks, pointing to the group of girls playing volleyball.

I shrug. "I'm not friends with them, and I'm not the type to go into a group of strangers," I answer.

"I thought everyone was your friend," BaekHyun comments. I chuckle.

"Nope. ...In fact, I don't have any friends," I reply.

"Except for us!" ChanYeol says proudly. I chuckle and nod.

"That sounds lonely..." D.O comments.

"Yea, it does, doesn't it... But I got used to it," I reply.

"Why don't you have any friends?" BaekHyun asks.

"...Because I'm a rich brat that attends a public school to learn how the commoners live," I answer.

"No you're not! You're a really good rich person!" ChanYeol exclaims. BaekHyun calms him down. I chuckle slightly.

"Well, thanks. But the other kids don't think that way." I sigh. "Not all they say is wrong, though. I came to a public school because I wanted to be like the other kids. You know, like the normal kids. Those kids who joke around in the classrooms and hallways, those kids who get all dirty after school from playing sports, those kids who go to the mall with their friends after school..."

"You don't do that?" D.O asks. I shake my head sideways.

"I was expected to get educated, not have fun at school, go straight home, and study," I answer.

"That sounds boring..." ChanYeol comments. I chuckle.

"It IS boring.... That's why I wanted to change... I came here to make friends and enjoy my school life, but I guess that didn't work out too well." 

"But... If you wanted to be normal, why did you become friends with us? We're weird..." D.O says.

"Hmmm..... I thought it would be fun with you guys around... Even if you weren't humans, I didn't care. I just wanted to have fun." I stand up, turn around, and stretch. "I couldn't be normal anyhow!" I say.

"...Do you have fun around us....?" ChanYeol asks worriedly. I turn around to face him.

"Of course!" I answer brightly. I show them a big smile.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Ugh..." SuHo says, clenching his hand.

"Dropped to 10 seconds," Lay says.

"OW!" LuHan exclaims, holding his head.

"Why...." XiuMin says in disbelief.

There is a thud outside. The boys hurry out to the balcony.

"God damn it..." Kris groans, getting up on his feet.

"Alright... We're talking to the kids when they come home," SuHo announces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~~~~~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 DAYS > <;;;;;

Have you guys tried 2048 EXO version??? It's so addicting....