No More Hiding

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"This is why I hate throwing parties.... We have to clean up..." SeHun complains, throwing himself onto the couch after the last candle is put away.

The door bell rings.

"GUYS! GO UPSTAIRS AND HIDE!" SuHo oppa orders. The boys start to wander.

"STOP!" I exclaim. Everyone stops. "You don't need to hide. I'll introduce them to my friends," I say confidently.

I walk over to the entrance and open the door. My parents come in after a short greeting. I close the door.

They stop when they see 12 strangers standing around the couch.

"Father, mother, I want to introduce my friends," I say, catching up with them from behind.

I stand in between SuHo oppa and Chen, who stand in the center.

"From the right, SeHun, Kai, ChanYeol, Kris oppa, Tao, SuHo oppa, Chen, BaekHyun, XiuMin oppa, D.O, LuHan oppa and Lay oppa. They are the ones in the photo. They stay here because they don't have anywhere else to go," I explain very briefly.

The boys bow at once. My parents are dumbfounded.

"I can't approve having 12 strangers in the house," my father says, snapping back to reality.

"But father," I try to say.

"Don't 'but father' me. You go upstairs, and we will talk to them privately," he orders.

"...Yes... " I obey. I go up the stairs and into my room.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"Sit," _______'s father offers. The boys settle around the couch, and the parents keep standing. "So... You guys are the boys..." he comments.

"PLEASE DON'T BLAME _______-SSHI FOR THIS! IT'S OUR FAULT THAT WE ARE HERE," SuHo apologizes, standing up and bowing.

_______'s father sighs. "...Raise your head, we are not angry at you guys."

SuHo raises his head. "You... you aren't?" he asks doubtfully.

Shaking his head sideways, _______'s father continues. "We were just surprised seeing this many people in the house.... We have heard about you guys from her earlier. She said you guys were kind and caring people."

The boys look at each other. "She said that...?" Kai questions himself quietly.

"Yes. And it was the first time she talked back to us, when we insulted you guys," he explains. "Actually, we are the ones who should be apologizing. I am so sorry for judging you guys," he apologizes with _______'s mother.

"Ah, no, it's fine," XiuMin replies. The two of them raise their heads.

"We have been too harsh on her... We were too busy to even stay by her side. We told her to get good grades and intelligent friends. She had friends, but you guys were the first ones she refused to back down for," _______'s mother says.

"She is our first friend," LuHan says, smiling.

"She's very nice," Lay adds.

_______'s mother smiles. "She must be happy to have you guys around," she says.

"We're happy to have her too," Kris replies.

"HYUNG!" ChanYeol exclaims, reading Kris' mind.

"Are you guys hungry? How does barbeque sound?" _______'s father suggests.

"YES!!!!!!" the boys answer at once.

"Could one of you go call _______? And could someone come help me shop for ingredients?" _______'s father stands up.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"BAEKHYUN!!!! NOT THERE, OVER THERE!!!!!" I scream, pointing the tong at the correct table. XiuMin oppa guides him.

"Wow, Chen-geun, you're quiet good at this," I hear my mother compliment. I turn my head in that direction.

"Hee hee, I am the mother of this pack," Chen jokes.

"My my," my mother replies jokingly too. "Oh? D.O-geun is also skilled!"

"...Thank you," D.O replies shyly.

"______-ya!!!!!!! WHERE DOES THIS GO????" Han oppa asks from the other end of the yard.

"OVER THERE!" I reply.

"We're back~~~~~" ChanYeol announces, with his hands full of grocery bags. Kai and SeHun rush to help him and my father carry the bags.

"Hyung, can you carry this over?" Chen asks Lay oppa and Kris oppa, handing them a plate.

D.O hands plates over to Tao and SuHo oppa without a word. Tao almost trips, but he somehow manages to not fall.

Everyone is busy getting the barbeque set up.

Honestly, I did not expect my parents, especially my father, to accept them and let them stay.

It's nice, how we're all here, in the same back yard, getting ready for a lunch we will soon have together.

The sky looks a bit too blue, and the clouds are unusually white.

I guess this is what people call a "change in their lives."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

OMO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!

I really have a fun time reading the comments^^ Some people reply back to my reply lol Thank you^^

SPRING BREAK~~~!!!!!!!

Are you guys doing anything~?? I'm just.... staying at home... watching Kpop stuff.... alone.... BUT U KNOW THATS ALSO FUN