*BaekYeol*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" BaekHyun and ChanYeol shriek as they grab onto my opposite arms. I laugh at their reaction.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! NO MORE!!! WE'RE DONE!!!!" ChanYeol exclaims.

He reaches for the remote control, and presses the STOP button repeatedly. When the screen becomes blue with a square at the bottom left corner, he throws the remote control back onto the table.

They bury their faces into the back seat of the couch. I try to go turn the lights on, but their grasp is so strong, I can't even stand up.

"Guys, why did we watch the movie if you guys can't handle horror?" I ask, chuckling.

"Because we didn't know it'd be this scary...." BaekHyun answers.

"How are you laughing after seeing that?" ChanYeol asks, bringing his chin onto my shoulder. I chuckle.

"I don't believe in ghosts or zombies," I answer. He pouts.

"But but but what will you do if they come for you in real life??" BaekHyun asks, his face now out of the back seat and his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I guess I'll give them my pancakes," I joke.

"That won't work~~~ They only like blood...." ChanYeol snaps back. I chuckle.

"Then I guess I'll just get eaten," I say.

"NO!!" they both exclaim.

"I'll protect you!!" BaekHyun says, hugging me tighter.

"Even if hat meant you getting eaten??" I challenge.

"That....." BaekHyun trails off. I chuckle.

"But we'll protect you, as long as it's not from zombies or ghosts," ChanYeol rephrases. BaekHyun nods.

"Aw, thanks guys," I say. I try to hug them, but there is so little space, I can't move my arms.

"No problem~" ChanYeol replies, bringing his arms around my shoulders.

"Why is it so dark in here??" Han oppa asks, walking into the living room.

"YA YA YA CHANYEOL BAEKHYUN OFF FROM _______ NOW," Kris oppa scolds.

BaekHyun and ChanYeol stick their tongues out at him. Then they hug me tighter.

I laugh as Kris oppa tries to rip their arms off of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

So I was searching through Google trying to find an EXO ship, and I came across this couple, BaekYeol.

I got kind of scared when I imagined this ship being real..... Like, it would be so energetic and loud and enthusiastic, and omg I think I will die from laughter if they were real.......

*Whispers* Every ship is real.... They're just not all sailed fully yet..... Shhhhh.....