The Empty Places

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"_______-ya, your phone is ringing," BaekHyun oppa notices.

"Thanks," I reply. I look at the screen; "Father". I exhale once then answer. "Hello?"

"I don't think we can go home tonight. We will surely go home tomorrow, probably around noon," he says without greeting.

"I understand..." I reply.

"...I'm sorry," he says quietly before he hangs up.

I blink few times. Did he just, my father just, say "sorry"? Wow, he must be really tired.... I put my phone down on the carpet.

"Your parents?" SuHo oppa asks worriedly. I nod.

"They're not scary, are they? I don't like scary people. They scare me," a voice says behind the couch.

"SEHUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaim.

I stand right up and dash to give him a hug. He smirks when he catches me in his embrace.

"Don't you dare even touc-" ChanYeol covers Kris oppa's mouth with his hand.

"Your parents aren't scary, are they?" SeHun asks childishly.

"They're.... not scary.... just busy people," I answer.

"Like the hyungs when they were working!" He brightens up as if he just came up with something brilliant. I chuckle.

"Yes, like that," I reply.

"SeHun, your hugging time is over. Get off of her," Kris oppa interrupts.

"Yeah, it's my turn to hug _______-ya," another voice says from behind.

"TAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I release SeHun and turn to Tao to give him a hug. He hugs me back with his skinny, yet muscular arms.

"Your hair smells like shampoo," he comments.

"TAO YOU LITTLE -" Kris oppa is shut up once again, this time by ChanYeol, BaekHyun and Chen.

"You smell like.... sweat," I joke.

"Sorry," he apologizes and releases me immediately. I laugh.

"Relax, it's a joke. Plus, I don't care," I reply.

"Uh, I care if you had Tao's sweat smell. That makes me not want to hug you," a voice says.

"KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaim.

I don't hesitate to literally jump up to wrap my arms around his neck. He takes a step back from the sudden attack, but catches me safely and regains his balance.

"OMG... I was so worried...." I say quietly. He chuckles.

"You worry too much," he replies. He snuggles his face onto my shoulder.

"Oh come on, you do smell like Tao's sweat," he complains.

"I don't care," I snap back.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY YO YO YO YO NO NO NO NO. KAI. AWAY. NOW." Kris oppa, who finally broke free from the others' blocks, comes to tear us apart.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS JUST COME POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE?! AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS HUGGING HER SO CASUALLY?!" he complains loudly.

"Uh, the answer to the first question is pretty obvious," BaekHyun points out. "And for the second question..."

"Because she's pretty," answers Lay oppa. "Because she hugged us first," answers SeHun.

"Because we love her," XiuMin oppa answers, smiling.

"XiuMin hyung...." SuHo oppa blushes. The rest of the pack blushes too.

"YOU GUY ARE ALL UNBELIEVABLE!" Kris oppa exclaims, frustrated.

"You are too," D.O quietly says. I laugh.

Kris oppa glares at me. I ignore and keep laughing. Everyone looks at me weird.

"Uh, _______-ya, you good?" Kai asks.

Wiping my tears, I answer, "Yeah. It's just that, you guys are so childish, and..... OMG I can't." I go back to laughing.

ChanYeol bursts into laughter as well. "I don't know why, but it makes me laugh. OMG  I CAN'T STOP," he says.

One by one, the boys join the laughter.

It bounces off the walls on the first floor, flies up the stairs, echoes through the second floor hall ways, and fills every room upstairs.

Finally, the noise is back in the house. The empty places have now been filled. Not replaced, but the missing pieces have returned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

So in biology class today, we were talking about plants. And someone says "Exotic plants."

I swear, I was about to burst out into laughter or just do some random shizzles.

Man, it was so hard holding the feelings in.... My friend (also K-pop fan) looked at me and we were both dying at our seats.

I'm pretty sure our teacher thinks we're psychos or something...