The After-shock

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"Ya, you OK?" Chen asks. I nod. "You don't look OK..." He gives me a worried look.

"I'm fine~ My nose is just a bit runny, that's all," I answer, smiling.

"Well, if you say so... Don't push yourself," Chen warns me. I nod.

"Is it contagious?" Tao asks.

"Yes. It's so contagious, you will get it if you talk to me," I joke.

"I'm off to class!" Tao, SeHun, and Kai storm out the room. ChanYeol, BaekHyun, Chen and I laugh.

The beginning bell rings. We all take our seats.

The teacher passes out the test. I receive a pile from BaekHyun and then pass it back to the boy behind me.

"FIGHTING," BaekHyun says before he turns back around. I return a "FIGHTING" pose.

 

"I failed...." ChanYeol says, depressed.

"How do you know?" SeHun asks.

"I didn't understand more than half of the math equations... And the English looked like Greek or something..." ChanYeol answers.

Everyone except for me laughs. "Are you OK?" BaekHyun asks me.

"Yeah.... My head hurts a bit, but I'm fine," I reply. I force a smile.

"Let's go home quickly," Kai suggests.

 

"SUHO HYUNG, CAN YOU CLEAR THE COUCH?" ChanYeol screams as soon as the door is open.

Han oppa and XiuMin oppa come running towards the entrance, worried about the commotion. They see me and immediately guide me to the couch.

"KRIS! BRING FEW BLANKETS DOWN," Han oppa orders.

"You have a fever...." XiuMin oppa says as he cups my face with his hands.

Kris oppa comes downstairs with a bunch of blankets. He almost trips, but he straightens right back up. XiuMin oppa snatches some out of his hands and tucks me in.

"LAY!!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!!" Han oppa orders again.

"No, Han oppa, it's fine," I try to assure.

Lay oppa comes down in no time. He places his hand over my forehead.

"Wait, Lay oppa, don't do it. I'll be fine after few hours of sleep," I say. "Don't use your power. It's just a cold."

Instead of stopping, Lay oppa smiles warmly. "I want to do this... You said I can use it to protect someone," he says.

Before I can stop him, he starts to use his power.

Slowly, my headache starts to ease. It drifts me into a sleep.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

Lay removes his hands from _______'s forehead after she falls asleep.

As he tries to stand up, he loses his balance. SuHo catches him.

"Ya, are you sick too?" SuHo asks.

"No, I'm feeling fine," Lay answers. "My legs feel weird... I can't put my strength into them."

"Hyung, what's wrong with your hands?" D.O asks.

All attention goes to Lay's hands, which are shaking.

"I don't know what this is... It never happened to me," Lay says, worried.

"It... isn't because you used your power,... right?" Kris asks, concerned.

"I don't know..." Lay replies.

Then there is a swish sound, and Kai disappears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey hey~~~~~

Man I love it when LuHan makes a big deal.......
BIG PROBLEM~~~~~~ Lay with his shaking hands, Kai disappearing..... kekeke

BTW, thank you to those who have subscribed^^
And please feel free to leave a comment!
Oh, and uh, if you want to check out my first story, um, it's called "Living Now" and um... yea... about INFINITE....