Our Anniversary

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"Can I come in now?" I ask .

"Not yet! Give us few more seconds!" ChanYeol replies from the other side of the door.

"I wonder what's taking so long..." I say, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Alright! You can come in now~!!!!!" BaekHyun exclaims.

I open the door and step inside. It's very quiet.

"Wow..." I gasp quietly.

It is a whole different world. The room is dark, but there are dim lights here and there, and something like snow is flowing down. There is a clear vase, filled with dirt at the bottom, and lively flowers sprouting out from it.

Suddenly, Tao appears in front of me, then snaps his skinny fingers. He walks away.

Everything stops.

Then Chen nears me from straight ahead, holding a cake. He stops right in front of me.

The one candle at the center of the cake lights up.

Happy one year anniversary, _______-ya!

I hear Han oppa's voice in my head.

"Blow out the candle," Kai says from the darkness.

"Make a wish first," SeHun adds.

I close my eyes.

I hope we can stay together forever...

I blow out the candle.

Tao snaps his fingers again, and the snow starts falling again.

One by one, the lights in the house turn on orderly. First the entrance, then the hall, next the kitchen, then the stairs, and finally the living room. I can now clearly see everyone. They each hold a rose.

"LET'S EAT THE CAKE!!!!!!!" ChanYeol exclaims, scaring the living thing out of everyone.

"CHANYEOL! DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT!" Kris oppa scolds. I laugh.

"Yeah, let's eat the cake!" I agree.

We get back to our normal selves, chatting and arguing about who gets the biggest piece of the cake.

I stay at where I am, and XiuMin oppa and SuHo oppa comes by. "This isn't real snow, is it?" I ask.

"It is!" XiuMin oppa answers brightly. "My power!"

"Hey, hyung, not all your power. I made it rain, and hyung frosted it," SuHo explains.

"Wait... But you... powers.... so the lights were BaekHyun?" I ask. The two of them nod. "The dirt was... D.O?" They nod again. "The flower was Lay oppa, the stopped time was Tao, and the candle lighting was ChanYeol?" They nod for the final time.

"So.. you guys can stop it, right...? I mean, we can't just have it snowing in here the whole day..." I say.

"Oh, sure, I'll make it stop!" XiuMin oppa says. He puts his hand over his chest. The snow suddenly disappears.

"BaekHyun! Turn off the lights!" SuHo oppa orders. BaekHyun pouts, but obeys him. He puts his hand on his chest just like XiuMin oppa, and the dim lights go away.

Just then, D.O tugs onto my sleeve. I turn around.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking into his face, which is facing down.

He holds out his arm with the rose. "Here... For you," he says shyly.

I am taken back for a second, but I smile. "Thank you," I say, carefully taking the rose.

"This is for you too," XiuMin oppa says, handing his rose to me. I thank him.

"This doesn't mean anything special, OK?" Kris oppa says, looking away as he hands his rose. I chuckle. "I know," I reply.

"Mine means something special," BaekHyun says confidently. He holds my hand out and places his rose in my palm.

"Take mine too," SeHun says, placing his rose along with BaekHyun's.

"YA!!!! MY TURN!!!!" BaekHyun complains.

"_______-ya, here's my rose," Kai says, placing his rose on top of BaekHyun's.

"Mine too~" Lay oppa says and does the same.

Everyone piles their rose on top of each other's. My palm now overflows with roses. Good thing the thorns don't hurt.

BaekHyun pouts once everyone is done giving their roses. "It was supposed to be special..."

He lets go of my hand.

"Thank you, that was very sweet," I say.

He brightens up. "I KNEW YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!"

"YO YO YO, BAEKHYUN, AWAY FROM HER, NOW!!!!!" Kris oppa fusses again.

So their usual chase starts once again.

I watch and laugh as usual.

It feels so good when all of us are together.

We promise to fulfill your wish...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~ I was planning to write this chapter yesterday, cuz you know, EXO's one year anniversary.... But I couldn't find the time to do so...

I almost died in class again....Our teacher mentioned EXO (EXOtic plants) again in our class....

And someone yelled "THAT'S NOT MY STYLE!" in the hallways today.

Oh I was dying internally

I thought it was Kris....