It's been a While

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"He's going to like this," XiuMin oppa happily says, turning his head towards me. I smile back.

"Are you guys ready?" Chen asks. We nod. "Alright, we'll go call him." Chen and BaekHyun go up the stairs quietly.

ChanYeol turns the lights off, and we all quietly wait at the bottom of the stairs. We hear an unhappy groan followed by loud footsteps.

"What is your problem? I'm tired, leave me alone." Kris oppa complains. BaekHyun and Chen don't answer.

As soon as we hear their footsteps come down the stairs, XiuMin oppa and I light the candles and carry the cake carefully.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~♪" We begin singing at once.

Kris oppa's eyes open wide. He then scoffs and claps his hands to the beat. When he reaches the first floor, he blows the candle. We clap and cheer, and someone turns on the light.

We walk to the dining table with a lot of food and drinks. We pass the plates around. The boys start feasting on it quickly.

"I didn't know you guys would do this. You guys are jjang!" Kris oppa exclaims.

"Of course we are!" BaekHyun proudly says back. We all laugh.

Kris oppa scoops a part of the whip cream on the cake with his finger. He eats it, and a wide smile appears on his face. "JJANG!" he exclaims. I high-five XiuMin oppa.

After a while, the boys start playing games I don't understand. I stand in the corner of the room, sipping my drink. D.O comes next to me.

"You're not playing?" I ask. He nods.

"Are you?" he asks. I shake my head sideways. "You look tired," he says.

"It's been a while since I had a party," I explain. "It feels nice. The noise relaxes me for some reason."

"The noise bugs my ears." D.O comments. I laugh.

Kris oppa walks awkwardly towards us. "I hate that game. I don't even get the rules," he complains. We laugh.

"How old are you now?" I ask.

"...20... I think..." Kris oppa answers. "Ya, LuHan, how old are you?" he asks Han oppa. "20!" he answers. "20," Kris oppa repeats, confidently.

"Oh, I thought the ages were different in your planet and that's why you were unsure. I guess you just forgot," I joke.

"I think it's different... right?" he asks D.O.. He nods. "Yeah, it's different," he confirms.

"Do you not remember anything, or what?" I joke again.

"No, I just don't care. Earth is just too weird," Kris oppa snaps back.

"Well, too bad. You have to get used to it," I reply.

 

I step out on the balcony. Even after I close the window, the noise from inside leaks out. I stretch and then sigh. What a day...

I look up to the sky. The stars are really pretty.

"I wonder where EXO Planet is...." I quietly say to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~ Oh man, sorry for another kind of boring chapter...

The story will be moving fairly quickly from now on, so I wanted to put some slow moving chapters as rests...