We'll Wait

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I sigh as the door closes. I thought I was going to get kicked out or something, but it turns out, my parents were just going to grab something to eat. I sit on the couch. Another sigh escapes my mouth. I look down onto the white carpet.

"Don't make that face, smile~" a familiar voice says.

I lift my head up.

"XIUMIN OPPA!!!!!!!" I shout.

I run up to him and fling my arms around his neck.

"It's you.... it's really you...." I say quietly.

"Hee hee, yea, it's me," he answers jokingly. He wraps me with his arms.

"It's not a dream, is it?" I ask.

"Nope!" he answers cheerfully.

"_______-YA!!!!!!!!" another familiar voice says.

"HAN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!" I shout again.

I take my arms off of XiuMin oppa's neck, and fly it around Han oppa's. He hugs me back tightly.

"I'm back..." he whispers in my ear.

"Welcome back," I reply.

"This place is as noisy as ever," I hear someone say behind me. I turn my head around. "I don't need a hu-"

Before he can finish his sentence, my arms are already around his waist (I can't reach his neck). He startles, but hugs me back.

After the dramatic greeting, we settle ourselves on the couch.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"They're still taking the test," XiuMin oppa answers.

"They're too slow," Kris oppa comments.

"Test?" I ask.

"Yeah..... Um...... So, there's this thing called a Tree of Life in our planet. And that's what gave us our powers, but It can take them away from us if It wanted to. The powers were originally given to us to help us survive, together. We started off nicely, but we started abusing our powers..... and we got punished. We were not supposed to use our powers for a week. Of course, without our power, we couldn't do anything," Han oppa explains.

That explains why they didn't want to be punished.... "So... that Tree of Life brought you guys back to EXO Planet?" I ask.

"Yup." It was XiuMin oppa's turn to answer. "When Kai first disappeared, he got a warning that It is watching us. And that was it. No punishments or anything. But we figured it's going to be fine, because you were watching out for us too..." He sighs. "But... we were forced back.... And It took away our powers... It didn't think it was a good idea for us to stay on Earth.
So It gave us a test. If we can use our powers with control, we will be able to come back here. We took the chance. The first ones to clear the test was us. The rest is still taking the test."

"I wonder if they'll clear it," Kris oppa blurts out.

"They will," I answer confidently. The three of them look at me. "I know they will. I mean, it's them we're talking about. They always do it when they say they will."

"You're right, they will," XiuMin oppa answers. He smiles.

"It'll take forever," Kris oppa scoffs.

"Then I'll just wait forever, then," I reply, smiling.

"You mean WE will wait forever," Han oppa rephrases, smiling.

"Alright, alright, I'll wait. But I'm not waiting FOREVER. I'll drag them outta there if they take so long," Kris oppa gives in. "Hey, wanna bet who come next?" he asks.

"SuHo!" Han oppa exclaims.

"Lay," XiuMin oppa calmly joins.

"I say Tao," Kris oppa says. "How about you?" he asks, facing me.

"I don't know..... Hey, are you guys hungry?" I brighten up. I stand up and head into the kitchen.

"Ya, don't change the topic!" Kris oppa complains.

"I want pancakes!" Han oppa answers.

"I'll help!" XiuMin oppa stands up.

"Ya, you betrayers!!!!!! _______-ya! You have to answer first!!!!! Don't ignore me!!!!!!!!!!"

Kris oppa's shouts and our laughter echo through the halls. But it's not enough to fill the house.

3 back, 9 more to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY HEY HEY~~~~~

I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER, SORRY > <;;;;

Yeah, I was sick for the past two days..... BUT I'M ALL GOOD NOW~~~~~~


 

Oh man, my feels for Kris..... poor guy.... ignored.....

9 more boys to go!!!!!!