*Chen*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

First special chapter~~~!!!!!!!

The titles with *'s are the special chapters^^

First off is...... CHEN~~~~^^

 

 

 

 

"_______-ya~ Can you help me on my homework~??" Chen asks, poking his head through the door.

"Hm? Sure! Come in," I answer, looking up from my notebook.

He brightly smiles and comes in. Closing the door behind him, he looks around the room.

"It's so neat," he comments.

"I only have this table.... do you mind if we have to sit on the floor? " I ask. He shakes his head sideways.

I offer a cushion, and he sits down beside me. He puts his textbook and his paper on the glass table.

"I don't get this algebra thing...." he says, pouting. I chuckle.

"Here, let me see...." I say, pulling the textbook closer to me. "Ah~ this one.... Alright, so first, you take this and..."

I explain in detail, making sure to answer his critical questions fully. His head almost touches mine when looking down on the paper.

The way he scratches his head is so adorable, I have a hard time holding my laughter in.

"Oh~~ I get it now!" he exclaims with a big smile.

"I'm glad you get it," I reply, also with a smile.

He puts his stuff neatly into a pile.

I let out a sigh.

"Oh, sorry, you're really tired, right?" he asks, concerned. I quickly shake my head sideways.

"No, it's not that. It's just that.... I don't know myself anymore," I answer.

Chen tilts his head slightly to the side, the way he does when he is listening to someone.

"I mean, I know my name and age and all, but.... You guys are settled with yourselves, without your powers, and my parents' hands are full with jobs, and I'm just..... I don't know what I am. I'm not special like you guys, but it's not like I'm too busy to care about that...." I sigh. Then I chuckle. "Sorry, I'm not making any sense," I apologize with an awkward smile.

I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment. "Sorry, you can forget about that...."

Chen smiles. "You're not making any sense at all," he says. I chuckle, embarrassed.

"But..... I get it," he says warmly. I look up at him in surprise.

"I don't think you need to worry," he says. "So who cares if you don't have special powers or if you're not busy? Isn't it normal to be like that?" he says, mocking SuHo oppa's voice. I laugh out loud.

"You're you," he says kindly. "So don't worry. Just be proud of who you are."

I'm taken back, but I soon smile. "Thank you.... That means a lot," I say.

"Aw, come here," he says, opening his arms. I smoothly move closer and give him a hug. He wraps his arms around me softly.

"You're like a mom.... Except you're not," I say, snuggling in his chest.

"That's why the others call me the mom," he replies, chuckling.

"They call D.O 'mom' too," I point out.

"Well he's just a cook," he jokes. I laugh.

"Hey, _______-ya....?" he calls quietly.

"Yeah?" I answer.

I feel his heart picking up speed.

"I.... I love you," he confesses.

"I love you too," I reply, smiling.

"That's... not what I mean....." he says under his breath.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just, talking to myself," he answers.

He plants a soft kiss on my head.

"Weirdo," I say jokingly.

"You're more weird," he snaps back.

We laugh to ourselves in each other's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

So how was it~???

Terrible, I know..... sorry.... -.-

 

I'm doing the special chapters in the order that it was requested~

If you want a chapter with the same person, but with a different plot, please tell me and I'll write it~^^

Please keep requesting (if you want to, that is...) ^^