*LuHan*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Han oppa screams.

"What's wrong?!" I ask back, barging into his room.

He is stuck on the wall in a weird pose. He turns his head this way, his eyes watered.

"__-____-_______-ya....... Help...." he whines.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I ask.

He points his thin fingers to a spot on the carpet. "That.... that thing.... I don't..... like it...." he whines like child.

I look over at the spot.

"Han oppa....." I say.

"Yeah....?" he answers.

"It's just a cricket," I say.

"AHHHHH DON'T SAY ITS NAME!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!" he shrieks.

"OK, OK, calm down. I'll take it outside," I say, calming him down.

I smoothly pick the little dude up, go out to the balcony, and release him onto the tree nearby.

I go back inside, close the window, and look down, my shoulders shaking.

"_____-_______-ya?" Han oppa calls carefully.

I bend my body forwards, holding my stomach with my arms.

Then I look up, laughing my off.

Han oppa looks at me weird. "Uh.... Are you OK...?" he asks.

"Han oppa!!!!! It's just a cricket!!!!! And your-your face!!!!!!!! And that pose!!!!!!!!!!! You were whining like a baby!!!!!!!" I say while laughing hard.

Han oppa clears his throat, pulling himself off the wall.

"Don't misunderstand..... I was just..... surprised. Yes, that's it. I was surprised," he reasons.

I keep laughing. Tears start flowing out.

"Ya! You don't need to laugh that much...." he pouts. "You have something you're afraid off too...." he mumbles.

I finally calm down. I wipe my tears. "It'll be too hard to make me scared," I say.

Han oppa frowns a little.

Then he suddenly grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall.

He puts his face so close to mine, our noses almost touch. He has a serious face.

"Does this scare you....?" he asks, in a low voice I have never heard before.

I gulp.

My eyes unknowingly look over his face. From his round eyes full of life and anticipation, his nose round at the tip, his thin lips in fresh pink color, and down to his chin that has now become sharp.

My eyes go back up to his eyes. We stare at each other in the eyes for a while.

"You didn't answer my question...." he says, very quietly.

He puts his face even closer, until his lips are right next to my ears.

"I said.... does this scare you....?" he whispers.

Shivers run down my back. I freeze at the spot.

"Not a baby now, am I?" he asks, with his deep voice.

I gulp again. My body shivers.

"H-Ha-Han oppa....." I force out of my mouth. "You-you're too.... close....." I say.

"You still didn't answer my questions," his voice a bit demanding.

"Ye-yes! I'm scared! And you're not a baby! I'm sorry!" I say desperately, closing my eyes shut.

I feel him smile next to my ear.

"Saranghae..." he whispers.

He pulls away, letting go off my wrist.

I still remain at that exact pose. I finally breath again.

"So.... our _______-ya is afraid of being too close to people, huh...." he says to himself, back to his normal voice.

"Don't do that again...." I say quietly.

"Huh?" he says, looking back at me. My head is hung down. "OMO I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU THAT MUCH! I MEAN, I JUST...... I'M SORRY, ARE YOU OK?!" he loses his calmness as always.

I look up with a slight frown. "Don't do that again....." I repeat.

"AHHHH I'M SORRY!!!!!!" he exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug. "Please don't hate me! I just... I just..." he rushes.

I chuckle in his chest. "Ah, it's not that.... It's just.... I'm sorry, I got really scared and..." I stop.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't do that again! So please don't hate me!!!!!!!! Smile!!!!!!" he pleads. I chuckle.

"Don't do that......" I say very quietly so he doesn't hear.

"I was about to fall for you, don't do that....." I add.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~

Second special chapter~~!!!!!

LUHAN^^

I was wondering how to do this chapter...... I mean, it's LuHan..... anything can happen (less than Kris... kekeke)

Hope you enjoyed it^^

Don't forget to comment if you want a special chapter too~~~~!!!!