What The...

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"We're home~~~~~~!!!!" BaekHyun announces as we all enter the house.

"Welcome back! Ew, you guys smell like sweat. Go take a shower," SuHo oppa suggests.

"I'll shower first!" SeHun says, running to the shower room.

"Wait! Me too!" Tao follows him.

"So, how was school?" XiuMin asks.

"Humans are weird. They don't believe that EXO Planet exists. And human girls scream when they see good looking guys." D.O summarizes as we gather around the couch.

"We have homework~~~" Kai poutes. All of us younglings take out our homeworks. The papers quickly pile up.

"_______-ya, can you get my paper please?" Chen asks.

"Sure." I reach my hand to the pile. When I pull the paper, I get a paper cut. "Oops... Here." I hand it to Chen.

"OMG _______-YA! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!! LAY!!!!!!!" Han oppa freaks out.

"No, Han oppa, I'm fine," I tell him. Lay oppa runs to my side and takes my hand in his. "Um, Lay oppa..."

He focuses on the tiny paper cut. He moves his free hand over my hand. A few seconds later, he lifts his hand.

I look at my hand, to find that the cut has disappeared. "What...." I look at Lay oppa. He smiles. I look back down at my hand suspiciously. Then back up at Lay oppa.

"All better, right? Lay hyung has the power of healing!" ChanYeol proudly exclaims. I blink.

"Power... of... what?" I ask.

Just then, the power goes out. Tao and SeHun come rushing into the living room.

"No worries, guys," BaekHyun assures. He holds his hand out.

Little by little, it gets lighter and lighter around his hand. What the.... What?

The power goes back on shortley after. Everyone except me sighs in relief.

"Wait, that... thing you just did... What was that?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh, right, we forgot to tell you. We have powers." Kris oppa says as if it is normal. I blink slowly. "We have powers. I have the power of flight, Lay is healing, BaekHyun is light, Tao is time control, SuHo is water, SeHun is wind, Kai is teleportation, LuHan is telepathy, XiuMin is frost, Chen is lightning, D.O is earth, and ChanYeol is flame."

"So... Lay oppa just healed my hand with his power, and BaekHyun just used his power to create the light?" I ask. They nod. I think again. "...Are there any side effects?" They shake their heads sideways. I sigh in relief.

They get back to whatever they were doing. "GUYS!" I call out. They look at me. "Don't use your powers outside. It's... not normal in this world."

"There's so many things we can't do in this world!" SeHun complains. I apologize.

"No, _______ is right. It's normal at Earth. If we're going to stay here, we have to be like humans," XiuMin oppa convinces.

"OK.... But are our powers THAT weird?" Chen questions.

"Uh, yeah," I reply without even a second.

So they're not only from a different planet, but they have special powers. What other special things will be revealed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~ I personally like this chapter a lot... LAY THE HEALING UNICORN~~~~

sorry... um... *awkwardly walks away*

Thank you for subscribing!^^