Not Here

Visitors From EXO Planet?


 

I'm so tired...

We stayed up until 1:00 am last night (this morning?) showing off the boys' powers. Damn, they were so cool.

"Tao! You just go cry to your mom!" I hear a boy say as I pass by Kai and SeHun's class. I take a peek inside.

Tao, Kai, and SeHun are standing next to each other, facing 5 boys. Uh-oh, those boys are the troublesome ones.

"Shut up!" Kai shouts back.

"You should be in pre school or a girls school! We don't want a cry baby like you at this school!" the boy snaps back.

Tao poutes and tugs onto SeHun's sleeve. Seeing that, SeHun clenches his fist.

"Don't think you're special just because the girls flatter you! They're just treating you like a baby!" another boy says.

Tao's eyes start to water. SeHun unfolds his fist. He pulls his elbow back, and forms his hand in a particular way. Oh no, don't do that...

Before he does anything else, I rush into the room and stand  between the boys. They all look at me surprisingly.

"I'm sure we all have the right to stay at this school, right?" I nicely say to the trouble boys. They take a step back. "We all have times when we want to cry, too." The boys look down in shame.

I turn my attention back to SeHun, Kai, and Tao. "Boys, can we talk?" They nod. I lead them out the room, and up the stairs to the roof.

"_______-ya, it's not my fault," SeHun begins. I nod.

"I know it's not. I never said that," I assure. He smiles. "But!" His smile disappears. "What did I tell you about the powers?"

"But _______! They made Tao cry!" Kai argues.

"That doesn't mean you guys can use your powers on them," I reason. "Remember what happened when SeHun used his power last night? He broke 2 windows."

Before Kai says another word, the bell rings.

"Let's get to class. We'll talk about this later, OK?"

We all head to our classrooms. I get weird looks as I walk through the hallways. Ignoring the whispers, I enter my class.

I keep worrying about the boys, I can't pay much attention in class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey~~~~~~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY > <;;;;;;

but anyway~ the maknae line~~~ and of course, trouble comes with them kekeke