Like It Always Had Been; Alone

Visitors From EXO Planet?


I walk through the hallways, filled with gossiping girls and joking boys, alone. Everyone seems to have someone to talk to or be with.

"Ya, ___ _______!" someone calls from behind. I turn around to meet the boy that bullied Tao. "Where are those guys?"

"I don't know," I reply. He looks at me weird. "What?" I ask.

"No, just... you look like you went on a diet or something... Have you been eating well?" he asks, worried.

"Oh, yea, I just had to get fat off," I answer, making a smile.

"OK....But it's weird... No one knows where the boys are, not even you..." he comments.

"I'm sure they're just skipping school. They might just come back tomorrow all fine," I cheerfully say, more like to myself.

After parting from the boy, I decide to go home early. I don't think I can stand being here any longer.

 

When I enter my house, it's silent. I let out a sigh.

My actions are soulless. When I walk, when I sit down, when I hold a pencil; everything reminds me of them.

It's already been a week since they left, and I heard no sign from nor of them.

Without thinking, I walk up the stairs and to the boys' room.

One by one, I take a careful look around the rooms. It's the first time I've entered them after they disappeared. I have not touched any of their belongings.

Before the memories overflow in my head, I go back downstairs.

The couch looks so lonely without 13 people around it. I never noticed the soda stain until yesterday. I'm guessing someone spilled their drink...

I've noticed a lot of things, actually. I didn't know that the kitchen had 13 cabinets, or that the bathroom door was higher than 190 cm, or that the backyard had 4 wooden chairs, or that the house was so big.

Everything is back to the way it was, when I was living here alone.

The first few days after their disappearance, I thought they would come back like Kai did. I thought that maybe they had to go back to get healed.

At least, that's what I hoped.

I also thought, and hoped, that I would be fine. I told myself that this is the way things should be, that this was the way I am supposed to live, that I was just seeing a good dream and those times meant nothing.

But it wasn't a dream. It did mean something.

I step outside into the backyard, where we first met.

I look up to the clear blue sky and close my eyes.

Han oppa... You can hear me, right? How are you guys? Are you guys eating well? Are you guys causing trouble again? Even though you guys told me not to worry, I can't help it. ...I'm fine here, although I sometimes feel lonely, so you guys don't worry.
You guys disappeared without saying anything, it's not fair. I have a lot to say, so be prepared for them when you come back.
But for now...........Please, just be safe.

 

I open my eyes. A tear rolls down my cheek. I smile to the sky, even though I know it's useless.

"You guys will come back... right...?" I powerlessly say.

I drop to my knees and burst into tears.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

A tear rolls down LuHan's cheek.

"What's wrong?" SuHo asks.

"I don't know... But I feel like someone just sent me a really sad message.... and that person is crying," LuHan answers.

"Maybe it's _______," Lay suggests.

"She must be worried...." Chen says.

"Well we can't do anything now.... We don't have our powers. We can't go back there," Kris points out.

Everyone looks down to the hardened surface. They let out a sigh. LuHan's tears won't stop.

"...I'm going to take the challenge," ChanYeol declares.

"Seriously...?" Kai asks.

"Of course! If there's a slightest chance of going back, I'll take it," ChanYeol says, determined.

"Then I'll take it too," XiuMin joins.

"You guys can't do it alone, I'm going too," SeHun says.

"I guess we're all doing then," D.O announces.

"Alright..... Remember, there's only one chance..." SuHo says. LuHan wipes his tears away. Kris and SeHun rise up to their toes.

The twelve boys start walking towards the enormous tree that awaits for them in the steaming red desert.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO! I am really into this story right now, and I've planed things out until the end (when I was supposed to do homework, but wateves).

This chapter was originally supposed to come at the end, but I put it here and added more drama afterwards~~~

THIS STORY WILL NOT END SOON..... at least not for like another 2 weeks.... I hope.....