*BaekHyun*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

Our stomachs grumble.

"I think our stomachs aren't happy...." BaekHyun says. I nod, chuckling. "Let's go eat," he suggests.

We exit the store and start walking down the loud street.

"I know this really good frozen yogurt store! Do you wanna go there?" he asks. I nod with a smile. He smiles back.

As we walk, we talk and make weird jokes about things we see. A lot of people turn back around to get a second glance of us, or BaekHyun.

"We're here!" BaekHyun announces.

He opens the door like a gentleman and guides me inside.

Oh it feels nice. The AC is on and there's not many people.

"It's like a buffet. We can choose as many flavors as we want and put as many toppings as we want! The cost is depending on the weigh," BaekHyun explains as he hands me a round cup.

He starts to go down the aisle and fill up the cup with different flavors. I follow his actions.

At the cashier, BaekHyun takes out his wallet before me. "I'll pay," he says. I remove my hand from my wallet.

The cashier lady says the price, but it doesn't match the price on the screen. "We're doing an event right now, and couples get a 10% off," she explains, smiling.

Without hesitating, BaekHyun replies, "That's a great event! We should come here more often then." He chuckles with the lady.

After paying, we sit down at the seat in the corner of the store.

BaekHyun starts eating happily. I leave the thought aside, and start eating mine.

"It's so good!" I exclaim. BaekHyun smiles brightly.

"I know right?! Like, how is frozen yogurt this delicious?!" he replies excitedly.

While I'm enjoying the taste in my mouth, BaekHyun scoops a spoonful from my cup and eats it.

"Ya," I scold jokingly. He just acts like nothing has happened with a spoon in his mouth.

With a frown, I take a spoonful from his cup. "Ya," he repeats jokingly. I put it in my mouth and smile.

We both laugh to ourselves.

"I guess this is what couples do," BaekHyun suddenly says seriously. I nod back.

"Speaking of which," I say, being reminded of the thought. He looks at me curiously. "Why didn't you tell the lady that we aren't couples?" I ask.

"We couldn't possibly miss a chance to get a 10% off," he answers. I think for a second. True.... but still...

"....Did you not like it?" he asks, concerned.

I immediately shake my head sideways. "No, of course not! It's just that... I was surprised about how you didn't deny it," I answer.

We eat in silence. Ugh, why did I just do that......

"I love you," BaekHyun suddenly says.

"What?" I ask, looking up.

Right at that moment, he takes another spoonful from my cup and eats it.

"Ya!" I scold again, jokingly.

"Kkaepssang~" he jokes.

I take a spoonful from his again.

We joke around, ignoring the weird and jealous glances from the other customers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~ Long time no see~

Back with another special chapter~!!

Thank you for the request^^