*XiuMin*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

"AH! HOT!!" I hear XiuMin oppa shriek from the kitchen.

I rush over to him. "Are you OK? What happened??" I panic.

"I just spilled some hot coffee on myself, heehee," he jokes, but he has a painful smile.

"Oh jeez, we gotta treat it quickly then! Here, put your hand in the water," I say, turning on the faucet. He obeys.

"When your hand starts to tickle, get it out of the water, and come sit here. I'll go get the first aid kit," I tell him. He nods.

We meet at the table, where XiuMin oppa cups his hand so that the water doesn't drip. I take his hand in mine.

I take a soft towel with my other hand, and carefully wipe his hands dry. He chuckles.

"What?" I ask, putting the towel aside and opening the first aid box.

"Nothing," he replies.

"Ya, what is it?" I ask again. I take out a bandage and peel it open.

"You're so good at this," he compliments.

"And I get laughed at for that?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Yeah. You're too good at it, that it makes me laugh," he answers with another chuckle.

As I put the bandage on and wrap his hand with some elastic bandage, I ask him, "You've ben around the coffee brewer a lot these days... Are you making something new?"

"Yeah!!" he replies happily. I chuckle at his sudden excitement.

"It's this new coffee bean that someone gave me at work," he explains while I put stuff away. "I wanted to make it and share it with you," he says.

"With me?" I ask, turning around to face him. He nods with a smile. "What about the others?" I ask.

"They don't understand the goodness of coffee," he says. I chuckle.

"You got that right," I reply. He laughs. "You sure love coffee," I say.

"You got that right," he replies. I laugh. "But do you know what I love more than coffee?" he asks.

"You? More than coffee??" I ask. He nods. "Hmmm....." I think for a minute. "Can't think of anything," I give up.

"You," he says. I blink. "You. I love you," he confesses.

I smile. "Thank you. I love you too, XiuMin oppa," I reply. His smile widens.

"Let's drink some coffee then, shall we?" he asks excitedly.

"Yes we shall!!" I answer.

We both laugh, and get our matching coffee mugs. We drink the coffee, enjoying the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

I totally forgot that I hadn't done XiuMin..... I'M SORRY~~ TT^TT

His obsession with coffee..... I don't know if he's really obsessed with it, but he was doing the coffee thing in EXO Showtime, so I'm guessing he's not too bad at it...??

Anyway, thank you for the reminder that I didn't do one for XiuMin (lol I probably shouldn't have forgotten it...)^^

And as I keep saying, your requests are welcome anytime! I'll try not to forget about it.... lol I won't