*BaekLu*

Visitors From EXO Planet?

BaekHyun's laugh echoes through the whole house.

"________-YA!!!!! YOU HAVE COME CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!" he exclaims from downstairs.

Wondering what the commotion is, I get out of my room and go down the stairs.

Once I reach the living room, I burst out in laughter as well.

"Y-YA!!!!!! S-STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!" Han oppa, who is stuck against the wall in a really weird pose, complains.

"Han oppa! You have to get used to bugs!!!!!!" I say, still laughing.

"J-JUST GET T-T-THAT OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!" he snaps back.

As I calm down, I pick the little lady bug up and head towards the window.

On the way, I turn around and bring the bug close up to BaekHyun's face. He shrieks and jumps back.

Han oppa and I laugh, while I release the bug out the window.

"YOU'RE AFRAID OF BUGS TOO!!!!!!" Han oppa exclaims, laughing his head off.

"Sh-shut up....." BaekHyun pouts. "At least I don't stick to the wall like LuHan hyung...." he adds. I chuckle.

"But I don't shriek like a girl~" Han oppa says, finally calming down.

"I did not shriek like a girl," BaekHyun talks back.

"Yes you did~" Han oppa teases.

"We're home~~" Kai announces, entering the living room. The others follow close behind.

"Oh? Ya, Chen, you have a bug stuck on your jacket," ChanYeol informs.

"WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BaekHyun and Han oppa both shriek, hugging onto each other.

We all laugh while the two of them spazz over the small bug that is now flying around them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

Long time no see~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOREVER!!!!!!!!! > <;;;;;;;;;

But I'm done with the camp thing I went to, so I think I'll be able to update more often~~~

 

MORE THAN 150 SUBSCRIBERS~~!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH~~!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

 

Please feel free to leave a comment or a request~~ ^^