A Little About Myself

Visitors From EXO Planet?

I walk down the stairs to find XiuMin oppa and Han oppa sitting at the dining table.

"Good morning," XiuMin oppa greets.

"Good morning," I reply. I join them at the table. "Where's the others?"

"They went out to go shopping. They said they'd be back in the afternoon," Han oppa answers. I nod.

"Do you like pancakes?" XiuMin oppa suddenly asks. I nod. He then goes into the kitchen and brings back a plate with stacked pancakes.

"Sorry, I kind of used your kitchen...." he apologizes.

"No, it's fine. Thank you for the food." I take a bite. "Mmmmm~ This is good!" XiuMin oppa smiles.

"By the way, why did you let us stay here?" Han oppa asks.

"I don't know," I shrug. "You guys needed a place to stay, and my house had -maybe not enough- space." I take another bite. "...And I thought it'd be fun with you guys around."

"Are your parents OK with it?"  XiuMin oppa asks.

"I don't think they really care. They're in Europe for their job and they rarely come back. They're probably too busy."

"...Do you ever feel lonely?" Han oppa asks.

I shrug. "Maybe. I don't know. I forgot what loneliness feels like," I laugh. They look at me with  sorrow eyes. "I guess I won't be able to feel loneliness any longer, with you guys around." They smile. "Thank you for the food!" I announce.

"I'll wash the dishes. Go get dressed or whatever you need to do~" XiuMin oppa says. I thank him and go upstairs.

While getting dressed, something... a sentence, no a message.... appears in my mind.

We'll make sure you don't feel lonely with us.

Um.... OK..... That is weird....

We'll make you laugh everyday!!

What is this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello hello~~~~~~ so, kind of a background info.... I know these chapters don't really match the description in the forward... Sorry... They will! No worries!!!

LuHan with his little telepathy powers at the end there kekeke

So I was rewatching EXO Showtime.... My feels... SEASON TWO!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! TT^TT